Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Theo Foley - RIP

edited June 2020 in General Charlton
RIP . Thoughts. With his family.

Comments

• edited June 2020
     Very sad news, always the gentleman. RIP
  • Very sorry to hear this.  RIP
  • edited June 2020
    Oh dear RIP.
    Is this definite?
  • Very sad news. RIP
  • recently just bought his autobiography for my dad as a fathers day present.

sorry to hear this. RIP  
  • So sad. He was one of life's real characters. RIP Theo.
  • So sad, a lovely true gentleman. He seemed to be at the around the Valley forever. RIP Theo
  • That’s sad. A great man who even helped coach my son’s football team many years ago. 

RIP to a Charlton legend 
  • RIP Theo, an absolutely top bloke who always had time for a chat and along with his wife Shelia was a really good friend of my dad for many years.

really sad news
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh no, that's awful news. RIP Theo. 
  • Was before my time as a fan yet always sad to hear about the passing of an ex-Charlton man

RIP
  • That’s a real shame, met him a couple of times and he was a really funny, nice guy.

Was with my daughter when I bought his autobiography in Crossbars and he made a point of asking her name, talking to her & hoping she enjoyed the game.
  • Nothing on Google yet.... Only seeing tweets from randoms on Twitter
  • edited June 2020
    Very sad to hear this, so soon after losing his son .

RIP Theo a real character
  • I knew Theo reasonably well back in the early seventies. He was a really smashing man. Hid his light under a bushel to some extent and was a very knowledgeable football man. I’m choked to hear of this sad news. RIP Theo.
  • Very sad news.

Knew he hadn't been well. The loss of his son must have hurt him badly too.

Passionate football man.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Theo.
  • Sad news and let it not be forgotten that he signed Mike Flanagan, Derek Hales and Colin Powell 3 Charlton legends of the seventies.

Condolences to his family.

RIP
  • Very sad news. RIP.
  • Sleep tight, dear Theo.
  • Was before my time as a fan yet always sad to hear about the passing of an ex-Charlton man

RIP
    Echo this. RIP Theo. 
  • That is really sad news. Theo was a lovely man, who always made time for a chat with anybody. As Len says, he was an exceptionally good judge of a player, picking up Mike Flanagan on a free and signing Colin Powell and Killer for £10,000 and £4,000 respectively.

RIP and condolences to the Foley family.
  • God bless yer Theo.  RIP
  • Oh no! Such a lovely man and one of our better managers. RIP
  • Such sad news. He always had time for a chat in crossbars. RIP Theo.