Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club shop

Anyone know the club shop direct number, placed an order 2 weeks ago and no update, email or anything.
Cheers

Comments

• Anyone know the club shop direct number, placed an order 2 weeks ago and no update, email or anything.
    Cheers
    Its on the website 
  • Orders can take up to a month at the moment. 
  • Contact them via the website. 

The fella there is well under it but will respond and give you an update. 

My parcel took at least 3 weeks. 
  • I placed an order 2 weeks ago, no update, emailed em last night and got a response this morning and now my order has been posted. They are under pressure and minimal staff but doing the best they can 
  • edited June 2020
    I had two orders and both took a month. One item was the wrong size, another  a Hummel bench coat, had no CAFC badge. Can't be arsed returning it as I think they are too snowed under to cope with returns. Won't use them again.
  • I had two orders and both took a month. One item was the wrong size, another  a Hummel bench coat, had no CAFC badge. Can't be arsed returning it as I think they are too snowed under to cope with returns. Won't use them again.
    Call them up, I had a wrong order which I was told to keep and the proper order was sent out. Its one guy dealing with 100s of emails and packages a day. 
  • Cheers all, I've not had an automated response other than PayPal telling me monies had been taken. 

I'll give it another couple weeks. 

Thanks. 
  • shine166 said:
    I had two orders and both took a month. One item was the wrong size, another  a Hummel bench coat, had no CAFC badge. Can't be arsed returning it as I think they are too snowed under to cope with returns. Won't use them again.
    Call them up, I had a wrong order which I was told to keep and the proper order was sent out. Its one guy dealing with 100s of emails and packages a day. 
    No number mate, just states contact us and leave an email message but no reply 
  • shine166 said:
    No number mate, just states contact us and leave an email message but no reply 
    Pretty sure its all the same number... just press options to be diverted. If you Google 'cafc club shop phone number' there's a link. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know what these look like?

• Anyone know what these look like?

Isn't that the ones they were giving out with the half-season tickets?
  • You’re a wet jacket
  • edited June 2020
    Anyone know what these look like?

Isn't that the ones they were giving out with the half-season tickets?
    I think it's like this: 
    https://www.truesportingcolours.com/royal-core-training-wet-jacket-hummel---oifc-21765-p.asp
    https://www.truesportingcolours.com/core-spray-jacket---true-red-46813-p.asp
  • Cheers all, I've not had an automated response other than PayPal telling me monies had been taken. 

Thanks. 
    Spoke to fella who is really helpful but the upshot is they have no history of the order as I paid via PayPal. 

Anyone who has paid via PayPal may want to check. 
  • good service from an organisation that must be right under the cosh especially with lots of orders for goods now priced at a more affordable and realistic level.
    I put through an order on June 2nd, emailed on Monday to check it's progress .. got a nice reply yesterday apologising for the delay and telling me that they had just processed the order .. thanks   
  • One thing always confuses me is it says Elite Group on credit card statement which always leads to , I don’t remember buying anything from Elite , I’ve looked on the internet and can’t see what I would have bought from them .... 
    well I had this and a few months down the line wife just did 

Thanks. 
    Spoke to fella who is really helpful but the upshot is they have no history of the order as I paid via PayPal. 

I paid with PayPal and it was fine. Should at least be able to get your money back easily but frustrating all the same. 
  • Sponsored links:

• One thing always confuses me is it says Elite Group on credit card statement which always leads to , I don’t remember buying anything from Elite , I’ve looked on the internet and can’t see what I would have bought from them .... 
    well I had this and a few months down the line wife just did 
    I went through the same confusion .. this is Elite's website .. seems they can take control of your whole life .. for a fee ((:>)

https://www.elitegroup.com/
  • Talal said:
    Cheers all, I've not had an automated response other than PayPal telling me monies had been taken. 

Thanks. 

I paid with PayPal and it was fine. Should at least be able to get your money back easily but frustrating all the same. 
    Yh but to be honest I wanted the items I'd paid for but some now out of stock. 

Live and learn I spose. 

He's doing his best to see what he can do. 

Worst ways money back but bit gutted as was all for the little fella. 
  • Curb_It said:
    Walked past the shop today. Nice touch.

• Have made a couple of orders during lockdown. One took three weeks and the other two. There is a warning when you make the order.
  • Made an overseas order several weeks ago. Understand the situation at the shop. Hope it arrives soon.
  • Made an overseas order several weeks ago. Understand the situation at the shop. Hope it arrives soon.

So of course the packaged arrived today. Good job. And getting the team tops for 12.50 (no VAT overseas) represents quite a bargain.
  • Keep getting emails on any orders that are something like:
     "This item is out of stock, would you like a refund or still receive the remaining items"