Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club shop

Does anyone know if the club shop is open for mail orders?

I placed a order on 1st April and not heard anything.

thx

Comments

• It is open, but there have been a few issues:
    1. Royal mail delays in posting
    2. Stock room was quarrantined for a few days, so they could not get new stock out
    3. Limited staff

My understanding is that orders will be sent out.
  • has the shop a good supply of gowns, masks, gloves and other essential PPE stuff ?
  • Cheers guys....... Ill give them a call

• edited April 2020
    Has anybody got a spare Away Kit (Blue) in a size XL that they are willing to sell me? They've run out in the Club Shop and it's the only one missing from my extensive collection of replica shirts.
  • Be patient, I've seen Kenny post on FB that he's been receiving lots of abusive emails re post. Its literally 1 guy dealing with all this.
  • Right, baby finally fit in his Baby grows I bought in February and after the first wash, the badges have peeled off on them both! They were washed exactly as the instructions ask. 

Can anyone advise an email to complain to? 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Right, baby finally fit in his Baby grows I bought in February and after the first wash, the badges have peeled off on them both! They were washed exactly as the instructions ask. 

Complete the form on ‘contact us’ on the shop website.
  • shine166 said:
    Be patient, I've seen Kenny post on FB that he's been receiving lots of abusive emails re post. Its literally 1 guy dealing with all this.
    This aged well, 9 weeks I've been waiting on a order now 
  • Yeah I had nieces/nephews birthday recently and thought I’d brace the mail order but the website is so stupidly non commit all about when they might bother to post stuff that I’ve got them something else instead now, I’m sure they’ll thank me to be fair...
  • Sponsored links:

• i got my 2 shirts that were ordered on the 11th May over the weekend.  yes its not the quickest at the moment but for one guy doing all the work by himself i say hes doing the bets that he can
  • Here's the two items:
    Bloody ridiculous. 🤬

• Dazzler21 said:
    Right, baby finally fit in his Baby grows I bought in February and after the first wash, the badges have peeled off on them both! They were washed exactly as the instructions ask. 

Complete the form on ‘contact us’ on the shop website.
    Cheers BB didn't notice it in the website footer
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Here's the two items:
    Bloody ridiculous. 🤬

How hot was the wash? We've got those and it hasn't happened on a 40 wash. 
  • edited June 2020
    Talal said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Here's the two items:
    Bloody ridiculous. 🤬

30 delicate load. Maybe we got a duff pair... We also got the matching bibs, which it hasn't happened on.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Talal said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Here's the two items:
    Bloody ridiculous. 🤬

30 delicate load. Maybe we got a duff pair... We also got the matching bibs, which it hasn't happened on.
    Yeah must be something wrong with them, hopefully they'll send another pair out by Christmas. 
  • clive said:
    Good to know. Ordered a shirt last night. Won't wait around for it. Good luck to that man working to ship packages. Have a friend doing the same thing right now and it's incredibly tough. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just ordered another 1st colours shirt .. all they have is xx+ sizes .. going for £15 with a stinger, £5 postage
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Talal said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Here's the two items:
    Bloody ridiculous. 🤬

I know that the quality of clothing in club shops can be iffy, but that is disgraceful.
  • We got 40% of an order over the weekend 2-3 weeks it took , ive got some Charlton pj’s I’m well excited ! Kids rucking over a couple of nasty looking Charlton cushions as well . Brainwashed doughnuts 
    We got all the other stuff today apart from one more set of pj's for one of sons , 4 out of 5 of em came through so not bad .
    Duvet covers , real pony Charlton beach towels , beautiful naff merch !
  • That's quality.

My son now has a Lincoln City flag up above his bed.  
    :-(
  • Off_it said:
    That's quality.

My son now has a Lincoln City flag up above his bed.  
    :-(
    How did that happen , you’re a modern dad giving the kids freedom of choice , that’s unavailable in this household where footy is concerned 
  • Hearing there's a queue of 1200 odd people for the full kit, ages 3-5?