Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things You've Not Done (much) Since Lockdown

Football is an obvious miss for all of us, but what else have you got out of the habit of?

I've not bought a lottery ticket.
Haven't listened to Radio 4 much.

Comments

• gambled online
  • Sat down and read the Racing Post in a nice quite cafe in West Wickham.
    Two flat whites and a slice of homemade cake. 
    Simple pleasures. 
  • Not had a bacon sarnie on the way into work on a Friday morning .....
  • Using Southeastern (thank f**k).
  • Worn ANY make up !
  • Worn my wedding ring

Had a sort out that I’d intended to do on the first weekend

Used public transport 
  • Worn my wedding ring

Used public transport 
    I’ve not worn a watch
  • Spent ridiculous amounts on take away coffee
  • Sponsored links:

• Worn my wedding ring

Used public transport 
    Snap! Well, almost. My finger got so fat it was getting painful. I took the ring off a fortnight ago and still have the dent in my finger. Ring is now in Mrs Stig's jewellery box awaiting a trip to the jewellers.  
  • Stig said:
    Worn my wedding ring

Used public transport 
    Snap! Well, almost. My finger got so fat it was getting painful. I took the ring off a fortnight ago and still have the dent in my finger. Ring is now in Mrs Stig's jewellery box awaiting a trip to the jewellers.  
    Take the opportunity to update your Tinder profiles before you put the rings back on again.  ;)  
    Both me and my wife have really missed a decent coffee. Went to the Deli in Bexley Village this afternoon and got a takeaway, it was lovely. 
  • Been bored 

Missed normality. Actually quite like the solitude. 
  • Self - employed, tax year for me ends 5/4, been off work for two months and not got my act together and sorted books - bone idle and loving it 
  • As my 25 year old stepdaughter moved back home at the start of the lockdown I guess I have to say made sweet love to Mrs AUN. Apart from a quick rendezvous in the shed it’s been a bit barren in that department. I don’t mind though, there’s still cuddles. Which is nice. I guess.
  • Worn ANY make up !

You don’t need it  ;)
  • Running. No idea why. Daily walk before work but lost mojo 
  • Sponsored links:

Both me and my wife have really missed a decent coffee. Went to the Deli in Bexley Village this afternoon and got a takeaway, it was lovely. 
    Going for a nice coffee is one of my favourite things to do. Always brightens up my day for whatever reason. Actually had a takeaway a couple of days ago for the first time since march - it was great
  • Swimming.  Normally swim 1500 metres Monday-Friday. 

Mind you, got this email yesterday ... I don't think I'll be the first to dip back in :neutral: .

(scope for water based puns here). 

OUR SWIMMING POOLS

Whilst the government has not announced anything official regarding the re-opening of swimming pools, we are also working closely with Swim England and Swim Wales to look at ways in which we can safely re-open our pools and other swimming facilities. These measures will take account of water chlorination, air circulation, social distancing, plus sanitising and operational protocols within changing rooms.
  • Swimming pool changing rooms always feel gross to me at the best of time’s. Hate walking onto a damp bit of the floor - makes my toes curl. 
  • Stig said:
    Football is an obvious miss for all of us, but what else have you got out of the habit of?

I've not bought a lottery ticket.
    Haven't listened to Radio 4 much.
    Funny thing perhaps - but looking at the original post - I haven’t missed football at all.
  • Had my hair cut
  • Read the sports pages. 
  • Worn proper shoes. Only worn trainers, flip flops or slippers. 
  • Worn a bra.