Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coronavirus: the last normal photo on your phone

What was the last photo you took when the world was "normal"? Prompted by this item on the BBC website, I thought it might be interesting to share the last photo taken before 23 March. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52622673

Comments

• I took this just before 23 March at the David Lloyd health club 
  • I've got fotos from a short trip to Switzerland, 9-12 March but the shadow was already falling then, I was worried about getting back across the border before they closed it on 13th.

Got to go back to 27 Feb. Prague re-named the square where the Russian Embassy stands, "Boris Nemtsov Square". Virus well down people's lists of what to worry about that day! 

The dark haired woman is Nemtsov's daughter, btw, made a fine speech in fluent English.
  • Mines is actually a football one - went to Dulwich Hamlet a few days before the lockdown was announced. 

• This was when I told her there’d be no more going out for walks or football. 

• I just checked all my photos on my phone dating back 5 years and I don’t have a normal photo on there. Sorry. 

• Stereophonics gig at the O2, 6th March.
  • I was letting a colleague know the chocolate was back in stock ...

• Guinness at Cheltenham. 
  • Took this in Arras just before lockdown. My daughter had messaged me to ask what I was drinking.

• Sponsored links:

• Took this in Arras just before lockdown. My daughter had messaged me to ask what I was drinking.

Dental mouthwash, nice glass though.

• In The Griffin after Brentford v Wednesday.  
    What is now Brentford's last game at Griffin Park(for fans).

The other two are pleased to be with you.

It was wind mate.
  • edited May 2020
    Took this in Arras just before lockdown. My daughter had messaged me to ask what I was drinking.

Which is now safely in my kitchen cupboard.

Which is now safety in my kitchen cupboard.

Good man.
  • In Inksmiths Eltham

It was wind mate.
    I was talking about their morning wood.
  • Not quite the last photo, but shortly before lockdown I had this tyre replaced!

• Sponsored links:

• A week or so before lockdown we spent some vouchers at the cheese bar in seven dials market with my brother and his wife and it seems like years ago. I remember discussing the virus with them. Then we just ate and drank like it was the last night of freedom. What an excuse. Photo opp for them on the banana on the way out of the market post cocktails. This was the last pic I took before the lockdown. 

Easy be from some advertising campaign 
  • This will surprise no one, considered normal in my world
  • Bizarrely, the last pic on my phone before lockdown is a joke one of me and two mates wearing face masks on a lads golf weekend the week before 
  • Eynsford?
  • A walk around Shipbourne and Ightham Mote. The lock down was announced at 5pm the same day.