Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Kane to donate Sponsorship of Leyton Orient Shirts

Wow they say Premier League players dont give a shit, but this proves some do.

https://www.leytonorient.com/2020/05/14/breaking-the-os-announce-groundbreaking-shirt-sponsorship-guess-whos-back/

First time its ever been done and Harry said he wanted to give back to the club were he had his first loan spell at

Comments

• Decent gesture
  • I think he always appears to come across as a very impressive and seemingly grounded young man. Well done Harry.
  • All 3 kits look very good with the logos. 
  • Does he want to buy a football club.
  • The guys just top class. Does lots of amazing gestures, England captain, World Cup Golden Boot winner which in itself is incredible and even his missus is completely down to earth.
    Meh! - Only scores penalties and steals his team mates goals!! zzz
  • Does he get grief from England fans (for what he does in an England shirt)? 

• Sponsored links:

You read a lot of comments at the moment saying that he holds England back, doesnt have enough good games
  • Very likeable chap. I find it to be true of most of the England squad these days - not something I've always been able to say.
    You read a lot of comments at the moment saying that he holds England back, doesnt have enough good games
    Holds them back from what exactly?
  • Think someone on here is a friend of the family and has said Harry is a great bloke 
    Holds them back from what exactly?
    Scoring less goals

• Nice gesture. Third kit looks good
  • edited May 2020
    Can’t wait for Karlan Grant to do this for us next season. Legend 
    Or Joe Gomez

You know the player currently still playing for a top premier league team, earning thousands.

Or does that not fit your narrative because he didn't leave on a sour note 
  • Great gesture - top marks to Harry 👍👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Think someone on here is a friend of the family and has said Harry is a great bloke 
    I got a mate whose mate was his best man and reports are he's a top fella but my mates a spurs fan so fuck that they're all spurs c***s

England fans no. Two bob part time premier league fan boys yes. 
    That’s what I would have thought 
    Sure that ain't Sterling?
  • Fair play - a fine gesture from Harry and a club that I have always had a soft spot for.
    I got a mate whose mate was his best man and reports are he's a top fella but my mates a spurs fan so fuck that they're all spurs c***s
    58 years and counting.

Two bob a***holes.
    Be better with Tammy Abraham up front would we?  What a load of chuff.

(Not intending to shoot the messenger ForeverAddickted)
    Be better with Tammy Abraham up front would we?  What a load of chuff.

(Not intending to shoot the messenger ForeverAddickted)
    Yeah dont worry not taking it as a dig in the slightest
  • brilliant gesture, just saw him interviewed on the TV talking about it
  • edited May 2020
    Does he get grief from England fans (for what he does in an England shirt)? 
    Premier League fans of ‘rival’ clubs (ie - anyone else in the top 6 besides Spurs) only know how to slag off anything else besides their own club. 

I’ve learned to not look at the comments on any kind of major sporting story nowadays as it’s  just filled with braindeads.
  • edited May 2020
    cafctom said:
    Does he get grief from England fans (for what he does in an England shirt)? 
    Premier League fans of ‘rival’ clubs (ie - anyone else in the top 6 besides Spurs) only know how to slag off anything else besides their own club. 

I’ve learned to not look at the comments on any kind of major sporting story nowadays as it’s  just filled with braindeads.
    I know where you're coming from.  The BBC is the worst place with their Have your say threads.

I'd like to think that most of us fans of top 6 clubs can see the positives and negatives in everything we watch football-wise.  Its just keyboard warriors at their very worst.

The stick Kane gets is ridiculous.  Some of the comments on his Facebook post yesterday were beyond ridiculous.  'Whats wrong with you?'.  Seriously?  The stuff constantly thrown at him is outrageous.  I can say without a shadow of a doubt, most of the stick he gets comes from the land of the Bin Dippers.  Even Arsenal fans appreciate what a good player he is, given how he's scored against them in literally every NLD since he made his 1st team debut.