Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lego

This photo don't do it justice but took bleeding all day more or less with little fella.

No it isn't a set so obviously there are mistakes 

Comments

• Looks great! The Covered End has to be the next challenge! 
  • se9addick said:
    Looks great! The Covered End has to be the next challenge! 
    That was his words after we finished it. 

Took 6 hours Sunday seperating all the colours of a huge storage box of lego. 

Then yday we were running out of colours needed, would love to have a bash but in all truth this is the first time he's got lego out for about 2 years and it was made up all bits of lego buses, construction vehicles and police stations. Most of the bits were thin and had to be put 3 together to make a block. 

If I manage to order some decent proper lego bricks then we might, especially if lockdown continues. 
  • Think we'll have to play the long ball game due to all those divots in the pitch. 
  • I can see my seat!
  • SX_Addick said:
    I can see my seat!
    That’s the closest you’ll get to it for the next six months I reckon. 
  • masterpiece, worthy of the Turner prize 
  • Is that an EFL initiative, a centre square instead of a circle?
  • You repaired the car park an all.

Stirling effort that mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you going to put the people in. I sit near the E in the word THE...
  • I think it's brilliant.
  • Are you going to put the people in. I sit near the E in the word THE...
    They are all boycotting
  • Excellent work!
  • That isn't bad at all. Lego is a brilliant toy.
  • That isn't bad at all. Lego is a brilliant toy.
    Certainly isnt just for kids - Have loved buying kits even as an adult

Would love to build this one (over 4000 bricks) yet is £400, a sign of how expensive a hobby it is

• edited May 2020
    Not taking anything away from the OP's version but the one Jonathan Acworth has posted on twitter isnt bad...
    Wanker, glad my 8 yo ain't got twitter 😂
    Make sure you get the quadrants right as Acworth hasn't, he also doesn't have the big screen or the floodlights... Or the yellow stairs that you have got.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not taking anything away from the OP's version but the one Jonathan Acworth has posted on twitter isnt bad...
    Did he run out of bricks and couldn't add Valiant House.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Not taking anything away from the OP's version but the one Jonathan Acworth has posted on twitter isnt bad...
    Wanker, glad my 8 yo ain't got twitter 😂
    Make sure you get the quadrants right as Acworth hasn't, he also doesn't have the big screen or the floodlights... Or the yellow stairs that you have got.
    Challenge accepted, running out though. 

• Selhurst Park.
  • We’ve accumulated so much lego over the years, ranging from Technics, Star Wars, City etc anyway little man no longer so little has grown out of it, so we’ve spent most of lockdown trying to get rid. 

He had so many sets and we kept the pamphlets that we embarked on an epic task of trying to put the kits together and move them on through Facebook market and eBay towards a gaming PC. Also sold old
    console, and other games he doesn’t use mainly on Facebook market. It’s amazing how much you accumulate over the years.

I’ve become quite obsessively hunting down the last pieces of Lego, often the most obscure annoying bits. You can buy them through lego, but less recent ones you have to go to these brick sites. It’s quite rewarding and strangely stimulating during lockdown. We do still have some Technics lego left so ping me if this is your thing.
  • razil said:
    We’ve accumulated so much lego over the years, ranging from Technics, Star Wars, City etc anyway little man no longer so little has grown out of it, so we’ve spent most of lockdown trying to get rid. 

He had so many sets and we kept the pamphlets that we embarked on an epic task of trying to put the kits together and move them on through Facebook market and eBay towards a gaming PC. Also sold old
    console, and other games he doesn’t use mainly on Facebook market. It’s amazing how much you accumulate over the years.

I’ve become quite obsessively hunting down the last pieces of Lego, often the most obscure annoying bits. You can buy them through lego, but less recent ones you have to go to these brick sites. It’s quite rewarding and strangely stimulating during lockdown. We do still have some Technics lego left so ping me if this is your thing.
    Bricklink is the best site to get individual pieces
  • razil said:
    We’ve accumulated so much lego over the years, ranging from Technics, Star Wars, City etc anyway little man no longer so little has grown out of it, so we’ve spent most of lockdown trying to get rid. 

Bricklink is the best site to get individual pieces
    Yup when it’s UK. Some silly prices for postage and handling when abroad