Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anagram

Jez satine nice thrown

Famous person, who is it. 

Comments

• Trump on Dettol
  • I would go for Catherine Zeta-Jones but there's no hyphen so it can't be.
  • It is catherine but our quiz master fucked it up. Useless fucker. 
  • This one just came up on a football quiz I did online. It's a current premier League footballer... Took me ages

El volcanic midwinter
  • Thrown or Throne?
  • This one just came up on a football quiz I did online. It's a current premier League footballer... Took me ages

El volcanic midwinter
    Dominic Calvert Lewin 
  • Colin Wanker is the best one. 

Also Cricket Shot = Trescothick
  • David Ginola - Vagina Dildo.

You can close this now, admin.
  • Sponsored links:

• John Collins - Collins John
  • Virginia Bottomley - I'm an evil Tory bigot
  • David Ginola - Vagina Dildo.

You can close this now, admin.
    Alan Shearer - Anal her arse
    Paul Merson - Lump on arse
    Fabrizio Ravanelli - Evil Brazilian afro
    Gareth Southgate - Huge treat to shag
  • Gammon Retreat

Anyone know who this is?  Said to be an Addicks supporter.
  • Jim Davidson Gemma Arterton?
  • The best anagram will always be: mother in law = woman hitler
    I opened my bridegroom's speech with that one. Those who may recall my ex's exploits from a old classic thread may observe I probably earned them with that...
  • Amusing one I just found:

”Here's one that requires a little backstory:

In the early 1970s, Sir Peter Scott and Robert Rines tried to prove the existence of the Loch Ness Monster, and allegedly got sonar readings, and also two pictures of flippers. Not the whole thing, but a flipper—although most scientists, be it said, thought it was a rock or something other than evidence for Nessie.

Scott and Rines wanted to seek legal protection for the monster, but found that only a validly named biological species could be protected under British conservation law at the time. They proposed the formal scientific name Nessiteras rhombopteryx. "Teras" is Greek for "monster", and "rhombopteryx" means  "rhombus-shaped fin; diamond-shaped fin". So Nessiteras rhombopteryx means "Ness monster with diamond-shaped fins." Here's the article where they proposed the name, in 1975: http://www.nature.com/nature/jou...

And then someone showed that Nessiteras rhombopteryx was an anagram for "Monster hoax by Sir Peter S."

Rines countered by pointing out that the name was also an anagram for "Yes, both pix are monsters. R."

I don't think either anagram was actually intended when Scott and Rines came up with the name. (The name isn't scientifically valid, anyway, because no physical specimen has ever been found.) Arguably, the whole thing is just a distraction from Scott's long and distinguished career in wildlife conservation. But there you have it.”

• The late John Lennon, Sir Paul McCartney, the late George Harrison, and Ringo Starr"

=   In long careers, they all once sang major hits in a rather talented Northern group
  • Here's a relevant one to work out.

Matt Southall is a thieving cnut.
  • Sponsored links:

El volcanic midwinter
    Dominic Calvert Lewin 
    never heard of him. you could've written it as dominic lewin calvert and I wouldn't have got it
  • Kylie Minogue = You like minge
  • Prosecutor = Court poser
  • JOHNNIE JKACSONS RED AND WHITE ARMY 
  • edited November 2021
    cafcpolo said:
    It is catherine but our quiz master fucked it up. Useless fucker. 
    I think you mean “Les use re fucks”. 
  • Chizz said:
    JOHNNIE JKACSONS RED AND WHITE ARMY 
    Jockos ninja hens hindered tramway?
  • cafcfan said:
    I would go for Catherine Zeta-Jones but there's no hyphen so it can't be.
    She lost her hyphen to a welsh miner years ago