Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xbox CL FIFA League - Season One. Opening fixtures.

The inaugural Xbox CL FIFA league will now commence. There are 5 founding teams owned by the following lifers:

SheedyCAFC

KentishAddick

JiMMy 85

WelshAddick

MuttleyCAFC

Team names are yet to be fully confirmed, but here are the first and second round of fixtures.

Round One:

SheedyCAFC v KentishAddick

Jimmy 85 v WelshAddick

Round Two (only to be played on full completion of round One)

Kentish Addick v Jimmy 85

MuttleyCAFC v SheedyCAFC

Please contact each other to arrange games. The home team (shown first) should notify me (MuttleyCAFC) of the result. When results are received for Round One we will move to round 2.

All matches MUST be played on Online Friendly Mode (not Ultimate Team). Any team can be selected.

If there is a loss of connection during a game, the time and score at the time of the loss of connection should be reported to the league (me). I have the power to request a replay, declare a result or a replay with goal(s) advantages.

If you check the proposal thread, I have the Xbox names for two players. I am still waiting for Sheedy and KentishAddick. Grateful for those as quickly as possible.

Let the games commence.

Comments

• Wish I’d knew this 😫 obviously missed it 
  • Ultimatum said:
    Wish I’d knew this 😫 obviously missed it 
    Not too late - message me your team name and X Box name and I'll update with you in it.
  • Excellent work, Muttley. 
  • Revised fixtures to incorporate Ultimatum subject to them confirming.

Round One:

SheedyCAFC v KentishAddick

Jimmy 85 v WelshAddick

Muttley v Ultimatum

Round Two (only to be played on full completion of round One)

Kentish Addick v Jimmy 85

MuttleyCAFC v SheedyCAFC

Ultimatum v Welsh Addick
  • Are you guys doing this on FIFA 19 or 20?
  • FIFA 20 - I assumed everybody has that. if not we might be able to get round it by playing certain games on 19.
  • I can do 19 if I come up against anyone who hasn't got 20 (although they will have a slight advantage!!). 
  • And I forgot - 6 minute halves.
  • 1-0 up with five to go. Lost 1-3. Well played Welsh junior/ Sadio Mane!
  • Well done Welsh Jr and hard luck. Muttley Jnr v Ultimatum at 3 o'clock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers guys.  Roll on week 2 
  • Waiting for Sheedy and Kentish Addick to complete their game. Results so far:
    Welsh Jr 3 Jimmy 1
    Muttley Jr 4 Ultimatum 1.

• edited March 2020
    Still waiting on Sheedy and Kentish Addick to complete the first round of matches.
  • Have you managed to play your match yet lads?
  • @SheedyCAFC and @KentishAddick are holding the whole thing up! 
  • I'll set a deadline of mid day tomorrow, then we may have to compete in a four team league. If one of you is trying to contact the other and getting no joy, let me know and I'll make it a five team league. 

If any new player wants to join, let me know and I'll fit you in.
  • A couple of hours to go and if the other game doesn't get played by 12:00 or we get new entries or are notified it will go ahead. Welsh Addick Jr will play Muttley Jr and Ultimatum will play Jimmy 85. 
  • Damn. Only just see this thread. Assuming I'm too late?
  • I can add you  - we have a couple of teams who seem to have changed their minds. It would be great if we get one more team and you can play the outstanding match but I can build you into it if you are committed to play the games.
  • Have inboxed you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok, next round of fixtures are:
    Welsh Addick Jr v O-Randy-Hunt and Ultimatum v Jimmy 85. Sort out the games with each other, notify me of the scores and I'll put up the table and next round of fixtures. 
  • I’m assuming I just played Jimmy. 

4-3 to me. What a game!! 
  • Well done - unlucky Jimmy. We will be doing two rounds of fixtures so you will get the chance for revenge. So Welsh Addick Jr v O-Randy-Hunt to go and I will produce a table.
  • Welsh Addick and Randy - any luck in arranging your fixture?
  • Randy has welsh jr Xbox code. Just awaiting him to contact us. 
  • OK, over to you Randy.
  • they have contacted each other.  Welsh Jr is messaging him now requesting a 3pm ko
  • 3pm ko is good with me. Better go do my stretches.
  • Welsh junior done me 3-1.