Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well this is a different birthday!!

Today I reach what should have been my retirement day...........65!! (where the hell did all those years go?) But not only can I not retire (the government moved my retirement age back a year) I'm in self-isolation for 12 weeks, no football or any sport to watch, no pub to visit and nowhere to go!!! 

However I do have CL to follow to keep me sane and in touch with life outside 'the virus', mind you that is mainly about the Nimer/Southall shenanigans!!

As Del boy used to say "Next year Rodney we'll be millionaires"........well this time next year I wont be a millionaire but I'm going to enjoy my 66th and forget all the current crap.

I look forward everyday to logging onto CL - so thanks to everyone who contributes........one day in the future I'll be back to do the match threads because whatever happens in the short-term I'm sure our beloved club will survive...............COYR's!!!

Comments

• Happy birthday.
  • Happy Birthday RM.
  • Happy birthday mate 
  • Happy birthday

• Happy birthday, Red.
  • Happy Birthday mate. You should do what I’m doing - changing my Birthday from next month to August.
  • Happy Birthday Wally, must be well on you way to getting your second telegram from H.M The Queen x
  • Happy Birthday mate
  • Happy birthday RM.
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Birthday mate. You should do what I’m doing - changing my Birthday from next month to August.
    Maybe i should do that, my birthday is next week. 
  • Thanks for the birthday wishes; I put this post out before I knew about Seb Lewis, that makes my flippant comments about next year seem so unimportant. 
  • Happy birthday mate.
  • Happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday mate. 
  • It's my birthday today too. Certainly different. 
  • Happy Birthday to the two Reds.
  • I'm exactly one month older than you Red and like you have to wait and extra year for the state pension. 
    Fingers crossed we've plenty of years left yet.
    Happy birthday mate. 
  • I'm exactly one month older than you Red and like you have to wait and extra year for the state pension. 
    Happy birthday mate. 
    Happy 80th redmidland
    Happy birthday mate. 
    You youngsters! 😜 Happy birthday Red from Red 🍻
  • Sponsored links:

• Today I reach what should have been my retirement day...........65!! (where the hell did all those years go?) But not only can I not retire (the government moved my retirement age back a year) I'm in self-isolation for 12 weeks, no football or any sport to watch, no pub to visit and nowhere to go!!! 

However I do have CL to follow to keep me sane and in touch with life outside 'the virus', mind you that is mainly about the Nimer/Southall shenanigans!!

As Del boy used to say "Next year Rodney we'll be millionaires"........well this time next year I wont be a millionaire but I'm going to enjoy my 66th and forget all the current crap.

I look forward everyday to logging onto CL - so thanks to everyone who contributes........one day in the future I'll be back to do the match threads because whatever happens in the short-term I'm sure our beloved club will survive...............COYR's!!!

Thank the Government you're not retiring today. If you were & had decided to take the traditional annuity you would not be best pleased to find your pension pot was around 20% lower than it was last month & thus receive a much lower income for the rest of your life.
  • My sons 18th yesterday. No party so it will be one he remembers.

• Hope you're able to have a good one, Red.
  • Happy birthday Red. I hope you are able to have a glass of something today x
  •  Happy Birthday. @Redmidland
  • Happy birthday RedM, try and celebrate it still mate
  • Happy birthday
  • Despite all that's going on try and enjoy the day mate. 
  • Happy Birthday Red.  Looking forward to your next match thread by the way!
  • Happy birthday RM