Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

chelsea..jammy bastards

losing 1-0 then turn it around like that...i will never see a charlton team do that ever

Comments

• obviously havent been a supporter for very long then...
  • That's because they have bottle and put some effort in when they concede a goal.

When we concede the players might as well walk off and surrender the match.
  • [cite]Posted By: Screamer[/cite]That's because they have bottle and put some effort in when they concede a goal.

When we concede the players might as well walk off and surrender the match.

or it's because they are world class and playing against one of the poorest teams in the league?
  • they fought right to the death it wasnt abut skill it was all about the will to WIN and the bollox to fight to the death-.
  • If we played the poorest team in our league and went a goal behind we'd still lose. It's all about bottle.
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cafc4life[/cite]losing 1-0 then turn it around like that...i will never see a charlton team do that ever

Wasn't it Plymouth away last season that we won from a goal down and with ten men?

Thinking back a bit further Charlton-Newcastle in the Prem, 2-0 down and then two goals in the last seconds, or the 4-3 win at St James Park when we were 3-0 down, then there was a certain match against Huddersfield.

Have faith, we'll turn things around, maybe not this season, as a club we've had our dark days - bankruptcy, ground sharing and the like. All part of the rich tapestry that is following the Addicks.

As for Chelsea, they made their luck.
  • [cite]Posted By: Screamer[/cite]If we played the poorest team in our league and went a goal behind we'd still lose. It's all about bottle.

We ARE the poorest team in our league
  • Good point!
  • [cite]Posted By: Screamer[/cite]If we played the poorest team in our league and went a goal behind we'd still lose. It's all about bottle.

we are not world class though are we?

And we can't play ourselves!
  • I reckon if we did play ourselves we'd still lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a surreal thought CE, the 1st. team and reserves lined up with Parky and Kins picking their teams: the winner stays/becomes manager. A draw? Parky gets the chop anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc4life[/cite]losing 1-0 then turn it around like that...i will never see a charlton team do that ever

Wasn't it Plymouth away last season that we won from a goal down and with ten men?

Thinking back a bit further Charlton-Newcastle in the Prem, 2-0 down and then two goals in the last seconds, or the 4-3 win at St James Park when we were 3-0 down, then there was a certain match against Huddersfield.

Have faith, we'll turn things around, maybe not this season, as a club we've had our dark days - bankruptcy, ground sharing and the like. All part of the rich tapestry that is following the Addicks.

As for Chelsea, they made their luck.

You are right, they did, when Bates found Abramovich.

Jammy bastards now and always.
  • I hate chelski with all my passion!! Bunch of no mark no history slags. I was well pleased when they were losing yesterday, even drawing at home to Stoke, and was distraught that they nicked 2 in the last!! Lucky Jammy scum bags!!