Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Could do with her belting out a couple now, probably get a synthesized Jessie J or Rita Ora.

Happy Birthday 
  • Been in my life from the start......incredible!

Whale meat again Vera......whale meat again.😄😄
  • Keep it up girl...

She should stand outside ASDA belting out "We'll meet again" as vacuous, selfish hoards of tards binge buy with no thought other than themselves.
  • Apparently it was pretty bad outside Asda in Swanley this morning.
  • Keep it up girl...

She should stand outside ASDA belting out "We'll meet again" as vacuous, selfish hoards of tards binge buy with no thought other than themselves.
    Only she is armed with a Lee Enfield SLR and told to thin the herd 

• meldrew66 said:
    Apparently it was pretty bad outside Asda in Swanley this morning.
    Asda....Swanley....
  • Happy Birthday Dame Vera :) They don't make them like her anymore.
  • Happy Birthday to a lovely lady
  • Keep it up girl...

"We'll meat again" 

Happy birthday to a wonderful lady.

103 what a fantastic innings (not out) and the way she got through the nervous 90's was impressive.
  • Thanks for all the birthday messages.  I know Vera will be chuffed to receive these from the Charlton Life community.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Birthday  Dame Vera .. I can see your wartime hits being reissued in this time of national crisis .. they'll be bluebirds over .. all together now 
  • My Dad, (Long since passed) a holder of the Burma Star, adored Dame Vera. Came out to India and Burma when no one else would during World War 2. God Bless you Dame Vera Lynn, Happy Birthday with many more to come!  A true English Rose!
  • Dame Vera Lynn, truely worthy of the title of a great British Icon, happy birthday, lovely lady.