Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Renewals

Given the current state-of-affairs, expect the club to rush out a full-blown advertising offensive in order to bring in as much revenue as possible from season ticket sales. I anticipate these to be even more strongly incentivised than ever for 'early bird' purchases. We absolutely must not fall into this trap by giving money that could effectively disappear from the club in the short-time. If you are going to renew, surely the correct thing to do is to delay your purchase to support the club's operating budget through the Summer. If the club was to fold before the season starts your season ticket will be worthless, so be prepared to hang on until we have more surety about the future.

Comments

• Yeah, think I’ll hold onto my money for a little while...
  • Will they throw in bitches and a Range Rover?
  • This hasn't aged well!
  • Anyone renewing while MS is still at the helm needs their head testing. We need this guy out as soon as possible , don't put in the funds to enable him to continue his lavish lifestyle 
  • What to do. Hold back on buying a season ticket for fear of seeing the money go to the wrong people , or pay up cos ad to keep the club running on a day to day basis in the hope something will turn up.If there  is a mass refusal to buy season tickets then that will push the club into administration.
  • msomerton said:
    What to do. Hold back on buying a season ticket for fear of seeing the money go to the wrong people , or pay up cos ad to keep the club running on a day to day basis in the hope something will turn up.If there  is a mass refusal to buy season tickets then that will push the club into administration.
    Reminds me of another era.

Watch the team play at sellout park.

Join the valley party and fight the move. 

I joined the valley party. FUCK sellout. 

If Southall offers cheap season tickets we should all hold back and see how this plays out. 
  • Nobody should even contemplate buying a season ticket until this complete shit has been sorted and they have purchased the valley and sparrows. 
  • I really don't think the club will fold by the end of this season - i might be being very naive here but I can't see it moving that fast in such a small amount of time
  • Sponsored links:

• I really don't think the club will fold by the end of this season - i might be being very naive here but I can't see it moving that fast in such a small amount of time
    if they don't evidence they can support the club until June 2021, which they haven't so far, we wont be allowed to start the season 
    Why not? Look how quickly it's moved in 48 hours. As things stand we have a transfer embargo and no approved takeover. The main investor was ranting last night he was off and is also in the process if trying to buy another club. The way Southall's been spunking the club's meagre resources we could easily be in Admin by the end of the season. Hopefully he will soon be out and investment arrives.
  • I usually buy early,not this time.It appears those people who where boycotting and came back have bought a fleet of Range Rovers and financed other dodgy deals.
  • There's also an obvious risk someone takes the season ticket revenues and the club goes bust so you get nothing for your money.
  • There's also an obvious risk someone takes the season ticket revenues and the club goes bust so you get nothing for your money.
    Buy on a credit card and you should be covered...  having said that I am definitely waiting to see how all this crap pans out...
  • Not a chance, until this ship is stable my money will not be going anywhere near Charlton.
  • Anybody who buys a season ticket while this nonsense is going on would be mad . 
  • Anybody who buys a season ticket while this nonsense is going on would be mad . 
    10000 bought one this season 
  • edited March 2020
    clb74 said:
    Anybody who buys a season ticket while this nonsense is going on would be mad . 
    & your point....Beds is so obviously talking the here & now...& I agree with him,I only bought one after boycotting for 4yrs cause my littleun was desperate to go bak, she even offered up her own bday mons to get one... (she joined in with all the protests,but she just wanted to go with daddy & watch her/our team)...plus I was hoping that we were gonna be bought out during season...😢,nearly called it right,so defo holding off again now till we are bought hook line & sinker...by someone who might actually care about our club....
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Anybody who buys a season ticket while this nonsense is going on would be mad . 
    The scenarios aren't remotely comparable

Roland might have been a rubbish owner, but there was never a possibility of us collapsing due to him pulling the plug. 
  • You lot do what you want to do and ill do what i want.

• I very much doubt prices will be out until we know what league we are in, either way I'm looking to buy my first one since the late 90s and will struggle to turn down early bird deals. 
  • I was led to understand that the season ticket issue would be announced on the OS early this week .....

I wonder why it's been postponed ?

:smile:
  • clb74 said:
    You lot do what you want to do and ill do what i want.

Thank you...👍
  • I was led to understand that the season ticket issue would be announced on the OS early this week .....

I was led to understand that the season ticket issue would be announced on the OS early this week .....

coronavirus ?
  • Not renewing until there is some certainty. 
  • I wasn't renewing early and won't be until Southall's gone and we know what commitment ggere is from whoever is running things.
  • Brought a half season ticket with the news of Roland going, now found out the money was used for refilling a range rover a couple of times.
  • Brought a half season ticket with the news of Roland going, now found out the money was used for refilling a range rover a couple of times.
    Me too. Think I paid for ten hours rental of his London riverside pad.