Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is Claudiu Florica

I know nothing of him......

Comments

• Something to do with Bucharest.
  • Something to do with Bucharest.
  • Maybe that's one that @Cosmin can answer for us
  • edited March 2020
    bloke is part of trying to buy Bucherest  - he wanted to be the sole owner of the club but now he needs investors to help so i guess thats where Nimer comes in. 
  • Translated from Radio Dinamo on 13th of January:

Dinamo is in a difficult financial situation at the moment, with no pleasant prospects.

Ionut Negoita made several times the announcement that Dinamo is for sale, but in turn those interested in buying Dinamo, have withdrawn for various reasons from the negotiating table. In the summer, I told you about the interest of businessman Claudiu Florica, who submitted an offer to buy the club. He was not to come to Dinamo alone, but to come with an investment fund.

"I need time, the world must understand that we are talking about an investment of 10-12 million euros, which are not in a bag after the door, you take them and the toy goes. We are talking about investment funds that take risks, that need solid financial forecasts, that need to know why the investment should be made, why so much and why not, what are the back up plans, are documents, a whole mechanism. " declares Claudiu Florica in the summer.

But after it seemed that the negotiations had definitely fallen, especially since Ionut Negoita accused Claudiu Florica at the press conference that he just wants to advertise on behalf of the club, the negotiations between the two parties resumed, information confirmed by the same businessman for Radio Dinamo1948.

Who comes with Claudiu Florica ! The investment fund involving Cladiu Florica, Abu Dhagi Business Development, led by Tahnoon Nimer, recently acquired the Charlton Athletic club, the English second league club, from Duchatelet, another businessman whose name was traded in coming to Dinamo, together with Mircea Rednic. According to the London Evening Standard, doing so amounts to € 65 million. Now, Claudiu Florica resumed negotiations with Ionut Negoita and the conditions were simple: to obtain the license and Dinamo not to downgrade.

To complete the documents, a period of about 2 months would be required, and the investment fund wants to purchase the majority stake.

• Living with Ken in Corrie
  • Is she one of the dancers off strictly? 
  • Is she one of the dancers off strictly? 
    Oh gawd, the divorce lawyers will be circling Sparrows Lane an all now...
  • Sponsored links:

• FFS!  WHY CAN'T FOOTBALL CLUBS JUST BE OWNED BY A LOCAL FELLA WHO HAS DONE QUITE WELL FOR HIMSELF IN TRADE WITH A PENCHANT FOR A SMART JAG AND A SHEEPSKIN COAT!

Sorry for shouting

And then you get
    Michael fucking Glikstein!
  • I put this on the Breaking News thread a little while ago
    aliwibble said:
    Assuming this is the same Claudiu Florica, not exactly convinced about Nimer's judgement in his choice of associates either.
    Romanian businessmen Dumitru Nicolae and Dorin Cocos were sentenced to two years and four months in prison, former communications minister Gabriel Sandu got a sentence of three years, while the former mayor of Piatra Neamt, Gheorghe Stefan, got the highest sentence of six years. All of them will have to do the time. They were charged with influence peddling, bribery, and money laundering.
    The man who set up the whole scheme and paid the bribes, Claudiu Florica, a former general manager of Fujitsu Siemens Romania, was not indicted in this case. He helped the prosecutors' investigation.
    Although I suppose you could have a grudging admiration for the way he managed to weasel out of getting prosecuted despite the fact he was the one who set the whole thing up

Dinamo is in a difficult financial situation at the moment, with no pleasant prospects.

Ionut Negoita made several times the announcement that Dinamo is for sale, but in turn those interested in buying Dinamo, have withdrawn for various reasons from the negotiating table. In the summer, I told you about the interest of businessman Claudiu Florica, who submitted an offer to buy the club. He was not to come to Dinamo alone, but to come with an investment fund.

"I need time, the world must understand that we are talking about an investment of 10-12 million euros, which are not in a bag after the door, you take them and the toy goes. We are talking about investment funds that take risks, that need solid financial forecasts, that need to know why the investment should be made, why so much and why not, what are the back up plans, are documents, a whole mechanism. " declares Claudiu Florica in the summer.

But after it seemed that the negotiations had definitely fallen, especially since Ionut Negoita accused Claudiu Florica at the press conference that he just wants to advertise on behalf of the club, the negotiations between the two parties resumed, information confirmed by the same businessman for Radio Dinamo1948.

Who comes with Claudiu Florica ! The investment fund involving Cladiu Florica, Abu Dhagi Business Development, led by Tahnoon Nimer, recently acquired the Charlton Athletic club, the English second league club, from Duchatelet, another businessman whose name was traded in coming to Dinamo, together with Mircea Rednic. According to the London Evening Standard, doing so amounts to € 65 million. Now, Claudiu Florica resumed negotiations with Ionut Negoita and the conditions were simple: to obtain the license and Dinamo not to downgrade.

To complete the documents, a period of about 2 months would be required, and the investment fund wants to purchase the majority stake.

Hang on...Roland fancies a bit of dinamo too! Are him and HE mates or something? Very fishy...
  • Are Range Rovers cheaper in Roumania?  Football clubs certainly are -  10-12m euros for a potential champions league place v 65m euros for a "English second league club"
  • No idea if it’s the same person, could be a co-incidence.....
  • edited March 2020
    On another thread he turned Queens Evidence after setting up a dodgy IT deal.
  • FFS!  WHY CAN'T FOOTBALL CLUBS JUST BE OWNED BY A LOCAL FELLA WHO HAS DONE QUITE WELL FOR HIMSELF IN TRADE WITH A PENCHANT FOR A SMART JAG AND A SHEEPSKIN COAT!

Sorry for shouting

I do dream for a Matthew benham type.

Not just them, is it?

• No idea if it’s the same person, could be a co-incidence.....
    I subscribe to that outlet, I will contact the editor later. If its the same guy, BNE would have a story...
  • A quick Google of Florica and Microsoft brings this story up which I guess is along the lines of him being implicated... same guy
  • Sponsored links:

• So deffo the guy in the photo with Nimer then?
  • So deffo the guy in the photo with Nimer then?
    yes , that guy is Florica.
  • New CEO according to Sue Parkes.
  • Scoham said:
    New CEO according to Sue Parkes.

Where you seen this?
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Scoham said:

Where you seen this?
    She replied to a post on SE7 Valiants saying we don’t need Varney as Nimer’s brought in a CEO. When asked who she confirmed it was Claudiu Florica.
  • Scoham said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Scoham said:

Where you seen this?
    She replied to a post on SE7 Valiants saying we don’t need Varney as Nimer’s brought in a CEO. When asked who she confirmed it was Claudiu Florica.
    It maybe cross wires (hopefully). He was supposedly mentioned in a letter to the SMT last month when Nimer wanted to replace Southall. If TN has brought him in as of now then thats very worrying news.......even if it's just that TM isnt listening to the fans and moving in another person who is not fit for the job. 
  • Scoham said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Scoham said:

Where you seen this?
    In which case we need a statement from Nimer, re Florica's money laundering and bribery scheme, explaining why he is the man to "run" Charlton.