Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Classic Charlton shirt sale , CAFC Museum

Thanks to a few recent very generous donations, we have a large number of classic Charlton shirts we will be selling on Charlton Life. Starting on Monday offers will be invited for a seven day period. We only sell shirts if we already have them in our collection and all money raised is used to buy other items for the museum.

Comments

• Any in medium Nick?
  • Any in medium Nick?
    Yes , mostly M / L & XL

• I’m after an ecru away in large if you have one in good condition :)

There are two ecru away shirts , both excellent condition. Not sure on sizes
  • I loved that woolwich one at the top of the pile, Simon Webster at his best in that shirt. I’ll be watching that one. 
  • Some gems in that pile
    So mean making us wait till monday
  • That purple and green one (s) are singing to me
  • I will buy that Redbus one. Please no one else bid , thank you. 
  • I have most of those in xxl or more. I should dig them out and sell them or give them to the museum or other charity.
  • edited March 2020
    I will buy that Redbus one. Please no one else bid , thank you. 
    You joking me mate? I was about to say the same. 

That was the first kit I ever had and have wanted an adult sized one for years. Bidding war Ffs. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I will buy that Redbus one. Please no one else bid , thank you. 
    You joking me mate? I was about to say the same. 

That was the first kit I ever had and have wanted an adult sized one for years. Bidding war Ffs. 
    Yep want it for the same reason :(
  • iainment said:
    I have most of those in xxl or more. I should dig them out and sell them or give them to the museum or other charity.
    We would happily take them , all monies raised go towards buying new items.
  • Any shirts from the 80’s coming on sale ?
  • Some Woolwich shirts coming up
  • edited March 2020
    Would love the 82 or 86 Adidas  home shirt in M/L - think they are the right years (the one without the collar) 
  • Oh Henry your such a tease
  • edited March 2020
    The adidas home '82 or '86 in fat git size is what I'd love to get hold of.
  • ozaddick said:
    The adidas home '82 or '86 in fat git size is what I'd love to get hold of.
    Wouldn't we all
  • Sponsored links:

I donated 2 match worn ecru shirts to the museum quite a few years ago.
    They were Neil Redfearns and Kevin Lisbies. I remember thinking they were huge (xxl or something) which was ok for Redfearn but must’ve swamped Young Lisbie.
    Not sure if the museum has sold them or displayed them or plan on doing so in future.
  • There on display
  • There on display
    where?
  • Paulbaconsarnie's shirt are on display in the Museum
  • There on display
    They’re

• The museum shirt sale will begin later today , David Bailey just working his magic. All 3 of the above will be up for grabs plus many others
  • iainment said:
    I have most of those in xxl or more. I should dig them out and sell them or give them to the museum or other charity.
    We would happily take them , all monies raised go towards buying new players.
    Fixed that for you. 
  • Fumbluff said:
    There on display
    They’re

Grammar pedants banned from bidding : - )
  • edited March 2020
    Auction will end at 20.00 on Monday 16th March. Payment can be made preferably by Paypal to the museum account linked to this email, cafchistorian@gmail.com or bank transfer. Sorry no offers, good luck. Thanks again to the donors, it is explained to them that we may sell shirts if we already have them in our collection. All shirts are plain on the back , no numbers or names.
  • edited March 2020
    Shirt 1.
    Admiral home shirt size XL , in excellent condition. Opening bid £10.