Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Albie Morgan - signed for Blackpool on a 3 year (+1 year option) deal (p54)

Comments

• Albie should not have said that IMO. We go down and his and every other player at the club's value decreases. Not like he would be picked up by a prem or championship club.. 
  • He’s mates with him ffs

• ct_addick said:
    Albie should not have said that IMO. We go down and his and every other player at the club's value decreases. Not like he would be picked up by a prem or championship club.. 
    He hasnt said anything, he clicked like on a friends post
  • If I was him I’d say to all you haters f u to the real fans I’m sorry but I got a job to do and your team is shit 
  • ct_addick said:
    Albie should not have said that IMO. We go down and his and every other player at the club's value decreases. Not like he would be picked up by a prem or championship club.. 
    if my company was competing for a contract and i was part of the team bidding and we lose out to a rival with serious financial consequences and I like a post rubbing it in,  friend or not i would expect a pink slip the next morning. Say it in private 'well done mate' but dont put it out there in public.
  • Sponsored links:

• ct_addick said:
    ct_addick said:
    if my company was competing for a contract and i was part of the team bidding and we lose out to a rival with serious financial consequences and I like a post rubbing it in,  friend or not i would expect a pink slip the next morning. Say it in private 'well done mate' but dont put it out there in public.
    Spot on.
    Everyone saying he has done nothing wrong are deluded.
    If hes that close to his mate, he could text him saying you played well today. Instead he liked a post celebrating against the team he currently plays for, shh-ing our fans (no complaints from me about Karlen doing that btw) he liked the post to piss people off, its obvious. 
    But suppose we are "over reacting"
    Get real, it's a dig.
  • ct_addick said:
    ct_addick said:
    But we haven't lost out to anyone yet(in regards to relegation)and there have been no financial consequences(again no relegation as yet) unless I fell asleep and missed the last 10 games, so you point doesn't really stand up
  • If Albie had "liked" a tweet from Huddersfield saying "Yeaaa we've just beaten Charlton 4-0" then yeah I'd maybe agree with the sentiment on here

Instead all he's doing is liking what an ex-Academy Player has achieved

Dont forget that Morgan | Doughty | Maloney (?) all went to Spain last summer when we prepped for League One so they will have spent time socially with Karlan
  • Very very muggy that 
  • Young footballer does something a bit thoughtless shocker.
  • This is not the wisest thing to do by Albie and I am sure Bowyer will have a word,but at the end of the day,I am sure that Grant and Albie are mates and Albie is probably pissed off with the stupid insults that Grant was getting,same happened at the valley.why do we wind up ex players who have basically done nothing that any of us would not have in the same circumstances,it will bite you on the arse.
  • If Albie had "liked" a tweet from Huddersfield saying "Yeaaa we've just beaten Charlton 4-0" then yeah I'd maybe agree with the sentiment on here

Instead all he's doing is liking what an ex-Academy Player has achieved

Dont forget that Morgan | Doughty | Maloney (?) all went to Spain last summer when we prepped for League One so they will have spent time socially with Karlan
    Against his own team. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I can’t believe people don’t see that as being unprofessional! Yeah no need for a massive overreaction but he’s essentially liked a post about a team putting 4 past us. Dont care if he’s friends with him, by all means look up to him, appreciate what he’s doing and try to emulate it. But like it after he’s smashed your team in a big match, naive. 
    Crime of the year we better sack morgan now. Start protesting to get him out now 
  • Albie should be playing ; we all know that 
  • ct_addick said:
    ct_addick said:
    You'd expect a v5 document?
  • I can’t believe people don’t see that as being unprofessional! Yeah no need for a massive overreaction but he’s essentially liked a post about a team putting 4 past us. Dont care if he’s friends with him, by all means look up to him, appreciate what he’s doing and try to emulate it. But like it after he’s smashed your team in a big match, naive. 
    Crime of the year we better sack morgan now. Start protesting to get him out now 
    Don’t be a twat all your life I clearly said no need for an overreaction. Still think it’s a very stupid thing to do. 
  • edited March 2020
    I can’t believe people don’t see that as being unprofessional! Yeah no need for a massive overreaction but he’s essentially liked a post about a team putting 4 past us. Dont care if he’s friends with him, by all means look up to him, appreciate what he’s doing and try to emulate it. But like it after he’s smashed your team in a big match, naive. 
    Don’t be a twat all your life I clearly said no need for an overreaction. Still think it’s a very stupid thing to do. 
    Thanks for calling me a twat I have not heard such strong language like that in many years. Liking a photo is not the end of the world there are millions of worse things going on outside in the real world. 
    Thanks for calling me a twat I have not heard such strong language like that in many years. Liking a photo is not the end of the world there are millions of worse things going on outside in the real world. 
    I have said no need to overreact and you come back with “it’s not the end of the world”. So you are obviously completely ignoring my words anyway. 
  • Silly thing to do, not the end of the world.