Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I'm still pissed off we let Lapslie go.
    I would much rather we had given him a chance rather than sign the walking lump Watson 
  • Interesting that year-old article says we had nine academy graduates playing for us last season. Only Morgan is left from that list in our matchday squad (if you exclude those on loan). 
    I would much rather we had given him a chance rather than sign the walking lump Watson 
    I've said this before, but if we'd given the younger players like Davison, Lapslie and Wiredu a chance until January, instead of panic buying journeymen like Watson and TWO experienced right backs, we'd have a better team spirit and Bowyer would have more support from the fans
    I've said this before, but if we'd given the younger players like Davison, Lapslie and Wiredu a chance until January, instead of panic buying journeymen like Watson and TWO experienced right backs, we'd have a better team spirit and Bowyer would have more support from the fans
    Totally agree - bowyer was given a chance at Charlton he doesn’t seem interested in giving anybody else a chance 
  • Was speaking with my neighbour this morning and his son, Ollie Edwards, hasn’t been given a scholarship because there are a number of lads ahead of him in the right back / right wing back position pecking order. The family are gutted because they’re all Charlton fans. But he has already been snapped up by another club ... Bloody Millwall. I ain’t happy. I was banking on free tickets 🙄