Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• oh great. That's all I need 

• Anglesea Arms > Family friendly fanzone where people only know ‘Footballs Coming Home’
  • Some say Oztumer is still living in the park....
  • What, the Croatians are coming!!!!!
  •  Southeastern plans to provide up to two extra evening trains to help people get away.

So probably just the one in each direction then.  What’s the betting they’ll run 5 mins after FT and only be 4 coaches?
  • So will this involve thousands of twats launching their beer into the air, every time a goal is scored. If so you can leave me out.  Who ever thinks that is not going cause problems is an idiot. Throw a pint over me, and I’m going to fucking punch you. 
    That’s the spirit.

May I humbly suggest you don’t go. This is an advent for those that don’t mind, ie other drunks.
  • So will this involve thousands of twats launching their beer into the air, every time a goal is scored. If so you can leave me out.  Who ever thinks that is not going cause problems is an idiot. Throw a pint over me, and I’m going to fucking punch you. 
    I probably won’t go to this fan park, never have done one of them and they don’t interest me.

However, I’d like to add that I got absolutely covered in beer on May 26th last year, and I didn’t care one tiny little bit. 
  • edited February 2020
    If the crowds going mad and i spilt my drink on someone and they then tried to punch me, id float like a butterfly and sting like a bee and beat the grandmother out of you.

EENGG-ERRR-LANND.
  • Sponsored links:

• If the crowds going mad and i spilt my drink on someone and they then tried to punch me, id float like a butterfly and sting like a bee and beat the grandmother out of you.

EENGG-ERRR-LANND.
    You and whose army..... put em up !
  • edited February 2020
    ValleyGary said: hat 
    If the crowds going mad and i spilt my drink on someone and they then tried to punch me, id float like a butterfly and sting like a bee and beat the grandmother out of thee.

EENGG-ERRR-LANND.
    olde English but Scans better. I hope that’s of some help. Yours faithfully William McGonagall. 
  • Ah...  A pavement dancing Stone Island reunion, all in front of the majestic backdrop of the Queens House and World Heritage renowned Observatory!

• edited February 2020
    Will Millwall be heading off the Portsmouth at some point in the proceedings in a display of the local football heritage. This would obviously be seen seen as part of the areas former dock lands and naval history. 
  • Sage said:
    So will this involve thousands of twats launching their beer into the air, every time a goal is scored. If so you can leave me out.  Who ever thinks that is not going cause problems is an idiot. Throw a pint over me, and I’m going to fucking punch you. 
    I probably won’t go to this fan park, never have done one of them and they don’t interest me.

However, I’d like to add that I got absolutely covered in beer on May 26th last year, and I didn’t care one tiny little bit. 
    Watching England at Boxpark was one of the highlights of the WC for me. Great atmosphere.