Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Facts & Stats @CafcFacts

Congratulations to who becomes the fastest player to reach 30 league goals for the club (58 appearances) in over 45 years since Arthur Horsfield scored the same number in 51 appearances (1972 - 1973). Beating the likes of Bent, Mendonca, Wright-Phillips #cafc

Comments

• I would have thought Killer would have been the "holder".
    Does anyone know how many games it took Killer ?
  • ross1 said:
    Congratulations to who becomes the fastest player to reach 30 league goals for the club (58 appearances) in over 45 years since Arthur Horsfield scored the same number in 51 appearances (1972 - 1973). Beating the likes of Bent, Mendonca, Wright-Phillips #cafc

I don't know who the guy is that compiles all this but he has a wealth of knowledge behind him.  Well done.
    It’s Lyle Taylor.
  • ross1 said:

I don't know who the guy is that compiles all this but he has a wealth of knowledge behind him.  Well done.
    It’s Lyle Taylor.
    What a fluky guess ricky.
  • 30 goals in 58 appearances, not that great is it, let him go in the summer the money grabbing bastard  B)B)
    I‘m just wondering how long it will take Hemed?

It must have taken him more than 73 games since he had that many appearances in his first two seasons and scored 29 goals.

• edited February 2020
    Out of those 30, how many penalties did 'King' Arthur score?

Edit: Interesting fact about Horsfield, his 139 games for us were played consecutively. Not a 'knock in training' in sight.
  • edited February 2020
    Addickted said:

Edit: Interesting fact about Horsfield, his 139 games for us were played consecutively. Not a 'knock in training' in sight.
    Not quite as good as Inaki Williams 141 consecutive league games for Bilbao and counting, saw something on Twitter the other day lol

Edit: just saw that run came to an end at the weekend when the manager started him on the bench lol
  • Addickted said:

Not quite as good as Inaki Williams 141 consecutive league games for Bilbao and counting, saw something on Twitter the other day lol

Edit: just saw that run came to an end at the weekend when the manager started him on the bench lol
    Obviously only put him on the bench once he passed "King" Arthur's record.😃
  • Sponsored links:

• And the record for most consecutive outfield starts in premier league.....

Matt Holland made 115 consecutive starts in the Premier League for Ipswich Town and Charlton Athletic
  • MrOneLung said:
    And the record for most consecutive outfield starts in premier league.....

Matt Holland made 115 consecutive starts in the Premier League for Ipswich Town and Charlton Athletic
    None of them come anywhere near Seb though! B)