Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hull City away [14/3/20] Advance train tickets

Advance single tickets now on sale in both directions on these direct trains only.Price £14.50 [£9.55]
Dep Kings Cross 09.48 Arr Hull 12.18
Dep Kings Cross 11.48 Arr Hull 14.25

Dep Hull 18,36 Arr Kings Cross 21.14
Railcard fares in Brackets
Sky do not announce live games until 14/2/20

Comments

• clive said:
    Advance single tickets now on sale in both directions on these direct trains only.Price £14.50 [£9.55]
    Dep Kings Cross 09.48 Arr Hull 12.18
    Dep Kings Cross 11.48 Arr Hull 14.25

Dep Hull 18,36 Arr Kings Cross 21.14
    Railcard fares in Brackets
    Sky do not announce live games until 14/2/20
    Cheers Clive

• edited January 2020
    LNER have now released Advance Single tickets from Kings Cross to Hull priced at £16.00 [£10.55] on the following trains
    Dep 07.35 arr 10.12,Dep 08.03 Arr 11.11, Dep 08.33 Arr 11.18,Dep 09.03 Arr 12.11,Dep 09.33 Arr 12.14
    Change at Doncaster on all the above trains.
    LNER may release cheaper Advance Single tickets for the return trains.

Advance Single tickets for the direct services to Hull are now priced at £21.50 [£14.20] & £29.00 [£19.15] for the direct return service.
    Railcard fares in brackets

Also i have 1 spare ticket on the 09.48 to Hull & a ticket on the 18.36 return to Kings Cross priced at £14.50 each,contact me if interested.

• This game has not been selected for SKY live coverage so it should be safe to book rail tickets.
    Also i have 1 spare ticket on the 09.48 to Hull & a ticket on the 18.36 return to Kings Cross priced at £14.50 each,contact me if interested.

• The spare ticket is no longer available.
  • clive said:
    This game has not been selected for SKY live coverage so it should be safe to book rail tickets.

Didn’t someone say 14th Feb was the last date they could announce?
  • JaShea99 said:
    clive said:
    This game has not been selected for SKY live coverage so it should be safe to book rail tickets.

Didn’t someone say 14th Feb was the last date they could announce?
    I did,but SKY announced 'live' games for this date earlier.A list of when 'live games' are due to be announced is below.
    • Selections for 14th March and 18th March by 14th February.
    • Selections for 21st March by 21st February.
    • Selections for 28th March by 28th February.
    • Selections for 4th April by 6th March.
    • Selections for 10th April to 13th April by 13th March.
    • Selections for 18th April by 20th March.
    • Selections for 25th April by 3rd April.
    • Selections for 2nd and 3rd May by 27th April.
    • https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/
  • edited February 2020

Match tickets on general sale tomorrow, £33 for adults - ouch.

I hope we charge them £33 next time they visit The Valley.

• £33 is a complete piss take.
  • Maybe they need the money for next year in League One?
  • RedPanda said:

Won't be anytime soon as they will be dragged down in League 1 
  • Sponsored links:

• Chose Hull over Cardiff the following week, as this is new ground for us all. 

Cardiff only charge £21 so a steep increase between the fixtures.

Have to hope beers are dirt cheap up north. 
  • Chose Hull over Cardiff the following week, as this is new ground for us all. 

Cardiff only charge £21 so a steep increase between the fixtures.

Have to hope beers are dirt cheap up north. 
    Couple of friendly boozers in the vicinity of the ground (though obviously predominantly home fans). 

Was £1.60 a pint when I was last there for a game two years ago. Place on Anlaby Road.

£33 is a joke mind
  • RedPanda said:

No charge them twenty.
    Supporters have only got themselves to blame , those going including me should not buy a ticket chant 33 quid your taking the piss for half an hour outside the ground and then f@ck off down the pub
  • Defo piss take tickets @ £33 . . . At least the train is reasonable . . . We will be there . . . COYR 
  • Hull are in a complete mess off the pitch, with boycotts, owners wanting to sell etc 

They must be the only club who get newly promoted to the PL and have empty seats. 3rd worst average attendance in this division, with those prices not a surprise!
  • 130 sold within first hour or so. Still 1300 left on sale 
  • Quite a few Charlton on the train, all without a match ticket and wondering if there is cash on the day.
  • What’s the away pub?
  • cafctom said:
    What’s the away pub?

Just outside the station, it's called 'The Restless Soul'.