Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Howmanyofme.com

Only 5 people in the US share my first name and surname. Can anyone beat that i.e. fewer people in the US sharing your first name and surname?

http://howmanyofme.com/

Comments

• 3 apparently 
  • Ditto. Only 1 of me (or fewer).

Now that's a relief.....
  • 4. Surprising
  • 1 or fewer.  If I search the internet, I get no others, so I suspect it's actually the fewer part of "1 or fewer", i.e. 0.

When I was a kid, there was just me, a very famous film star, and a character in a cartoon strip that I knew of with my first name.  It turns out there was a kid in the US who was a year older than me, too, but I didn't find that out until he became a famous pop star in 1969.
  • 49. Half of them are in their 90's and I'm the youngest one by 8 years lol
  • Sponsored links:

• C_A_F_C said:
    That's a good turnout! 
  • Less than 1
  • 624. Do I get a prize?
  • I win

That is quite an unusual surname. Where does that originate?

Only 4 with my name in US but over 2000 for my brother who has a more common/popular 1st name
  • 1 or fewer for me. Expected it, but still nice to know.
  • 34,531 bores with the same name 
  • edited January 2020
    I put Ms AA in, too.  Only two with her actual first name and her last name, and only three with the first name she uses and her last name.  It's her last name that's rare over there, though not as rare as mine and AA Jr's, who is also a 1 or fewer.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    Below 1 for me and only 169 with my surname, but my first name Kerry (I’m male) really surprised me over 53000 with 53% being male and coincidentally the 523rd most popular name. There’s not many male Kerrys in the Uk and especially who should be retired, boy it was hard growing up with a girls names, especially when a boy name Sue came out😀. My surname is popular in Kent and SE England, the next highest population which is vey low is Australia, I wonder why?

My wife’s sure name is fairly unique in the UK she came from a very small family with only a few relatives, so I thought I try hers, her first name Marion is common (as she is) her surname only 126 so again very rare.
  • edited January 2020
    Below 1 for me and only 169 with my surname, but my first name Kerry (I’m male) really surprised me over 53000 with 53% being male and coincidentally the 53rd most popular name. There’s not many male Kerrys in the Uk and especially who should be retired, boy it was hard growing up with a girls names, especially when a boy name Sue came out😀. My surname is popular in Kent and SE England, the next highest population which is vey low is Australia, I wonder why?
    And here was me thinking with your nom de plume you are from the West of Ireland.
  • edited January 2020
    99.9% of Stewarts in the US are male apparently. 

My name 1 or fewer
  • Below 1 for me and only 169 with my surname, but my first name Kerry (I’m male) really surprised me over 53000 with 53% being male and coincidentally the 53rd most popular name. There’s not many male Kerrys in the Uk and especially who should be retired, boy it was hard growing up with a girls names, especially when a boy name Sue came out😀. My surname is popular in Kent and SE England, the next highest population which is vey low is Australia, I wonder why?
    You know how people like to shorten names and call people by one sylable, did you get called Ker then?
  • Only 5 people in the US share my first name and surname. Can anyone beat that i.e. fewer people in the US sharing your first name and surname?

http://howmanyofme.com/
    There's are 5 people in the US named Red in SE8 ... what a coincidence 
  • I win

That is quite an unusual surname. Where does that originate?

Only 4 with my name in US but over 2000 for my brother who has a more common/popular 1st name
    Reckon his great great great great great great grandmother run a Cafe
  • 14,270 of me.

Just cancelled my emigrate to USA plans
  • edited January 2020
    Has anyone tried Wilberforce Ocran?  Brilliant name. Can’t be many. 
  • Sites always down for me