Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addick Fans as Male Models ?

In Saturday's Times newspaper, heading an article about one of the big gambling companies was a picture of three handsome young chaps studying their mobiles presumably before laying a carefully considered gamble.
 All three are wearing very nice CAFC scarves. It occurred to me that there is no way they could be real Addicks fans as they were far too young, handsome, well groomed and prosperous looking ((:>)

(I can't show the pic here as I am not a Times online subscriber. Anyone on here able to publish the picture ?) 

Comments

• aaahhhhhh .. here is the pic ((:>)

The rise in bets being placed online and via phones has offset a decline in retail premises
  • @Addickted2TheReds - know anything about this?
    Knew it was coming when I saw the thread title but post number one ffs 🙄
  • Bros and David Mitchell
    in their younger days
  • Sponsored links:

• Male model trains maybe.
  • I modelled at London Fashion Week last year. The designer wanted old gits with beards and I fitted the bill perfectly. 
  • T_C_E said:
    In Saturday's Times newspaper, heading an article about one of the big gambling companies was a picture of three handsome young chaps studying their mobiles presumably before laying a carefully considered gamble.
     All three are wearing very nice CAFC scarves. It occurred to me that there is no way they could be real Addicks fans as they were far too young, handsome, well groomed and prosperous looking ((:>)

(I can't show the pic here as I am not a Times online subscriber. Anyone on here able to publish the picture ?) 

😉

even better looking trio than the 'original' lol .. 

The rise in bets being placed online and via phones has offset a decline in retail premises
    That's me in the middle.

Don't think I have met any of you on here!
  • @Addickted2TheReds - know anything about this?
    Knew it was coming when I saw the thread title but post number one ffs 🙄
    I'm no slouch. 
  • edited January 2020
    Those fellas all on their phones have clearly got a blinding line in conversation.
  • In Saturday's Times newspaper, heading an article about one of the big gambling companies was a picture of three handsome young chaps studying their mobiles presumably before laying a carefully considered gamble.

aaahhhhhh .. here is the pic ((:>)

That's me in the middle.

I think you've pulled

That's me in the middle.

No it's not.
  • Do people really wear scarves the way the two on the edges are? Surely some sort of looping or knotting is needed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• They look like the Genk fans we had a couple season back V Blackburn.

You said handsome?
  • They look like the Genk fans we had a couple season back V Blackburn.
    You must have seen different ones to me. Proper Neanderthals. 
  • I wrote young, handsome, well groomed and prosperous looking .. well 3 (even2) outta 4 aint bad
  • No wedding rings, not surprised.
  • Uboat said:
    Do people really wear scarves the way the two on the edges are? Surely some sort of looping or knotting is needed. 
    When I was a lad in the 60s, we did wear scarves like that ....... not to keep warm, like the youngsters today need to - but to proudly display our team's colours. 

And then in the 70s, we had silk scarves tied to our wrist. Work that one out. :wink:

• Oggy Red said:
    Uboat said:
    Do people really wear scarves the way the two on the edges are? Surely some sort of looping or knotting is needed. 
    When I was a lad in the 60s, we did wear scarves like that ....... not to keep warm, like the youngsters today need to - but to proudly display our team's colours. 

And then in the 70s, we had silk scarves tied to our wrist. Work that one out. :wink:

And through the belt loop on your Levi’s/Tesco bombers *delete as appropriate* 😉