Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matt Southall Tweets

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
Couldn’t find a good place to put a couple of Southall’s tweets so starting a new thread for all of em...

Comments

• Wonder what match he will be at the Valley?.
    Possibly Fulham
  • After the window when we’ve made some good signings.
  • mart77 said:
    Wonder what match he will be at the Valley?.
    Barnsley makes most sense as we’ll have a big crowd, the transfer window will be closed and we’ll have spent around £10 mill bringing in the players Bows and SG want!
    I did think Barnsley myself, seeing as the club seem to be really pushing to get a big crowd. But then moving the Fulham game to 22nd makes little sense to me so maybe his appearance might be next week?
  • mart77 said:
    Barnsley makes most sense as we’ll have a big crowd, the transfer window will be closed and we’ll have spent around £10 mill bringing in the players Bows and SG want!
    I did think Barnsley myself, seeing as the club seem to be really pushing to get a big crowd.

But then moving the Fulham game to 22nd makes little sense to me so maybe his appearance might be next week?
    Hmm ..... curious. Especially as the home club, we can within reason, re-arrange the date to our choosing.

Bearing in mind our injury crisis, I wonder who pushed for the re-arranged fixture to be played before the original date?
    *scratches head*

Barnsley or Blackburn - the bring a friend and football for a fiver will ensure big gates.  The downside is he will have to endure a 0-1 defeat. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope he brings his wallet if he is coming before window closes. 
  • se9addick said:
    Couldn’t find a good place to put a couple of Southall’s tweets so starting a new thread for all of em...

Harsh to airbrush the Sheffield Utd kid out of the picture!
    Quality piece of photoshopping, also managed to move the 2 kids by the pool :wink:
  • Wow HE has got a really long right arm with a plastic hand.
    I wish he would start sticking it in his pocket. 
  • edited January 2020
    Every post of his on Instagram is full of Dinamo Bucharest fans now 
  • Addickted said:
    They are two separate photographs.

In the first one, you can see the Sheff Utd kid sitting down behind the one with the two Addicks.
    Top work Sherlock! 
  • mart77 said:
    I did think Barnsley myself, seeing as the club seem to be really pushing to get a big crowd. But then moving the Fulham game to 22nd makes little sense to me so maybe his appearance might be next week?
    Makes every sense moving the game from the 29th to the 22nd

We'll now have a week and a half of no football interupting our attempts at bringing in transfers - that original date would probably have seen Mon - Weds focusing on the game meaning we'd have less time afterwards before the window closes
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:

We'll now have a week and a half of no football interupting our attempts at bringing in transfers - that original date would probably have seen Mon - Weds focusing on the game meaning we'd have less time afterwards before the window closes
    I reckon we can handle training and sorting transfers at the same time.
  • Addickted said:

In the first one, you can see the Sheff Utd kid sitting down behind the one with the two Addicks.
    Good detective work Miss Marple.
  • Addickted said:

Is this comment for real?
  • After the window when we’ve made some good signings.
    Which year ?
  • Oggy Red said:
    mart77 said:

I remember Jose Riga, the year we escaped relegation after Powell was sacked, had a little strategy.

He was prepared to rest players and put out a weakened line up against top half table sides ..... with the theory that it would be difficult to win these matches anyway.

Then he picked the strongest possible team with some fresh key players ....... for 'must win' games against teams around us,  where we dare not lose and the 3 points were crucial. 

Feck me, if Bowyer had done that the last few weeks me and you would be getting a phone call to bring our boots Oggy. 😉
  • T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:
    mart77 said:

I remember Jose Riga, the year we escaped relegation after Powell was sacked, had a little strategy.

He was prepared to rest players and put out a weakened line up against top half table sides ..... with the theory that it would be difficult to win these matches anyway.

Then he picked the strongest possible team with some fresh key players ....... for 'must win' games against teams around us,  where we dare not lose and the 3 points were crucial. 

Feck me, if Bowyer had done that the last few weeks me and you would be getting a phone call to bring our boots Oggy. 😉
    T_C_E...... Bows and Jacko would've re-registered themselves as players, rather than give me and thee a call!

Mind you, there's always Bexley Dan. :smile:

• Southall missing a game? Worse than Roland! 
  • Wow HE has got a really long right arm with a plastic hand.
    I wish he would start sticking it in his pocket. 
    His more tight than elfsborg
  • What of his is more tight than Elf?