Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Re-joining Valley Gold

thinking of re-joining Valley Gold?
if so then your old number is waiting for you. join on line at valleygold.org.uk or get in touch for other payment methods.
looking forward to seeing you all at the Valley 

Comments

• Did it a few weeks ago.

Got my old number back, even got a welcome pack but missed out on a badge : - (

sorry we don't do badges any more but hopefully you got your pen?

sorry we don't do badges any more but hopefully you got your pen?

Yes, nice pen
  • I've rejoined , i just want a go at the crossbar challenge , is that through Valley Gold 

what was saturdays attempt like i missed it 
  • I've rejoined , i just want a go at the crossbar challenge , is that through Valley Gold 

This,

if I join now, is it 12month membership or just for the remainder of the season? 
  • I assume those of us who never left will be rewarded for our loyalty through preferential preferential away ticket status?
  • I rejoined too. 
    Sharon even emailed me on a Sunday. Paying £10 a month 
    Got me old number back and a pen. Was happy with the pen, I'm not now that I learn that others have a badge gonna bloody cancel my standing order again!

This,

if I join now, is it 12month membership or just for the remainder of the season? 
    hi if you join with £120 you would not pay again till Jan 2021, hope this helps? 
  • I rejoined but no pen!
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    I assume those of us who never left will be rewarded for our loyalty through preferential preferential away ticket status?
    A loyalty pen 🙃
  • A good time for a recruitment push

The way things are going you could probably get a squad number and a few games in. 
  • I was looking the other evening, wondering if ican get my old number back. Will be joining  again soon. 
  • Came close to leaving a couple of times glad I stayed now.
  • edited January 2020
    I'm thinking of coming out of it to be honest. I've been in a year and a half and have only won £50 three times......