Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trolls, WUM's, new people with different views :)

Alright, so who are all these new people who have joined and are then talking rubbish? 

You know the ones, who state the worst-case scenario saying they are "in the know" or those just trying to get a reaction, just like I am providing right now :)

It's early days, they are only few in number, we might need to make an example of one so they go tell their leaders it's not worth the bother. 

we do not want to get infested, I've seen what happens.... 

:))) 

Comments

• This is my view
  • My view

Lost fans who heard we've got a new rich owner and that has rejuvenated some interest but are coming back into it with a "Well it's Charlton so it's probably gonna work out shit anyway" attitude
  • I am one of those (not a WUM), been actively following this forum for about two years and only recently joined to have some sort of input. Don't profess to be in the know but do have somebody that works for the club that passes on info sometimes, not to me directly. Got hammered on the Conor Gallagher thread for passing that on but hey ho
  • Strange thread, you want to bully/discourage potential new fans? 
  • I think it is his excellency trying to stir things up. 
    Arab spring.
    This. Plant a few dodgy posters & stir things up a bit. 

Then again I could be lying  but I do have a source close to the club dont you know.. 😁
    You mean sheikh things up, surely
  • Sponsored links:

• Tongue in cheek and a bit weird, fair enough... 
  • Ooh that reminds me, did @Properjob ever sort out their posting problems on the main forum?
  • It’s unconscious bias all over again, manifesting itself this time in the form of conscious bias.

HR are watching you.
  • SamE7 said:
    I am one of those (not a WUM), been actively following this forum for about two years and only recently joined to have some sort of input. Don't profess to be in the know but do have somebody that works for the club that passes on info sometimes, not to me directly. Got hammered on the Conor Gallagher thread for passing that on but hey ho
    Sam, dont worry mate, you get used to being 'hammered' if you dont follow the line of the CL Cult doctrine, or display non-conformity with one of the divine Elders.
  • SamE7 said:
    I am one of those (not a WUM), been actively following this forum for about two years and only recently joined to have some sort of input. Don't profess to be in the know but do have somebody that works for the club that passes on info sometimes, not to me directly. Got hammered on the Conor Gallagher thread for passing that on but hey ho
    Sam, dont worry mate, you get used to being 'hammered' if you talk a load of shite.

• Strange thread, you want to bully/discourage potential new fans? 
    Yeah,  bit weird. 

Much is down to a few people starting new accounts due to the password reset issue, and also how we control who and when we allow new users onto the site. 

Dont be insular or suspicious. Everyone new and old is welcome on here. 
    Even two_sheds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    SamE7 said:
    Sam, dont worry mate, you get used to being 'hammered' if you talk a load of shite.

There you go Sam, didnt take long.
  • SamE7 said:
    Sam, dont worry mate, you get used to being 'hammered' if you dont follow the line of the CL Cult doctrine, or display non-conformity with one of the divine Elders.
    Utter rubbish. :/
  • SamE7 said:
    @cantersaddick is mid twenties hardly a 'divine Elder' ...
  • LenGlover said:
    SamE7 said:
    I'll take it though. Following on from HE Tahnoon Nimer I shall now be referred to from here on in as Divine Elder (DE) Cantersaddick. 

Admin please effect a username change immediately.
  • SamE7 said:
    I dont think you got hammered mate. People were simply questioning the reliability of a rumour on here coming out of nowhere from someone with no positing record.

There are people on here with track records of being right more often than not over a period of years who still get questioned over reliability when they post something. It's part of not accepting everything you're told at face value which is probably a good approach with football rumours given the about of shit that's talked on twitter etc.
  • LenGlover said:
    SamE7 said:
    Hang on a minute. I'm not mid 20s until March! (Well I'm telling myself that anyway). How dare you?!
  • LenGlover said:
    SamE7 said:
    I'll take it though. Following on from HE Tahnoon Nimer I shall now be referred to from here on in as Divine Elder (DE) Cantersaddick. 

Admin please effect a username change immediately.
    You'll have to be patient Canters, @i_b_b_o_r_g is usually at Lidls this time of day 😉.
  • WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant
  • WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant

Ahhh, cheers
  • WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant
    What's a "Wind Up Merchant"?