Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football for a fiver!

Maybe our new owners ESI should do this next month?.

Comments

• We should swerve that - we could do without another defeat. 
    I'm all in favour of it.  

Hopefully we can sell out the game, I thought the Blackburn game had been penciled in.
  • edited January 2020
    Blackburn game next month is football for a fiver
    I'm all in favour of it.  

Hopefully we can sell out the game, I thought the Blackburn game had been penciled in.
    Of course you are - it’s £5! 
    I'm all in favour of it.  

Of course you are - it’s £5! 
    Someone's got to tell him it's not all inclusive for £5
  • Maybe our new owners ESI should do this next month?.
    Are you a bit skint at the moment? 
  • Maybe our new owners ESI should do this next month?.
    Are you a bit skint at the moment? 
    I think he would like a full house Beds 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame its not the Luton game a week later

Is the day after my Son's birthday
  • All good from ESI getting more bums on the seats.
  • I wish the Advertising would read

Football for a Fiver (match kicks off at 3.00pm)
  • Not bad. This one's £14.99 in Argos...

• Great, a chance for me to catch up on the latest spurs/arsenal/chelsea transfer rumours from the people around me. 
  • I made a bit of a cock-up when buying tickets this morning & have ended up with a couple I don't need. What's the ticket office like for refunds nowadays?
  • F-Blocker said:
    I made a bit of a cock-up when buying tickets this morning & have ended up with a couple I don't need. What's the ticket office like for refunds nowadays?
    Best advice is to ask them.
  • F-Blocker said:
    I made a bit of a cock-up when buying tickets this morning & have ended up with a couple I don't need. What's the ticket office like for refunds nowadays?
    Best advice is to ask them.
    Yes, was planning on getting in touch tomorrow - thought they may be a bit busy today....
  • Sponsored links:

• Closed blocks open for this match?.

• So we have sold 16,000 home tickets so far for Barnsley.How many for football for a fiver so far?.
  • So we have sold 16,000 home tickets so far for Barnsley.How many for football for a fiver so far?.
    I make that 16,000 plus whatever Barnsley have sold.
    I make that 16,000 plus whatever Barnsley have sold.
    No this thread is the Blackburn match.
  • How many home tickets sold so far please?.Maybe more if we win on Saturday with some new signings.
  • How many home tickets sold so far please?.Maybe more if we win on Saturday with some new signings.

I don't mean to be rude but why don't you just go on cafc.co.uk yourself and find out rather than ask other people to do it for you?

I don't mean to be rude but why don't you just go on cafc.co.uk yourself and find out rather than ask other people to do it for you?
    You have too add up all the numbers?,They don't do it saying a total left?.

Nope 
  • shine166 said:
    How many home tickets sold so far please?.Maybe more if we win on Saturday with some new signings.

Nope 

?