Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - PODCAST RELEASED - West Bromwich Albion reaction

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the 2-2 draw with West Bromwich Albion. We'll hear the highlights of the game and Lee Bowyer's post-match reaction. We also hear the Addicks boss talk about the latest with his five-year contract offer when asked about it after the game with the Baggies. 

Get involved with the show below - we're interested to know what you made of yesterday's game, which players stood out for you, what you make of Bowyer's comments on the contract situation and anything else you'd like to talk about.

Contact the studio - 
Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread 

Comments

• Bump, nearly show time
  • The result yesterday will no doubt boost confidence and moral among fans and players alike. Hopefully a couple of signings and time for players to get back to fitness this week, and we can go against Preston with more confidence than of late.
  • Matt Southall has spoken enthusiastically about the plans for Charlton's future. However, he has so far neglected the long standing problem of the onion bag. These red & white nets are ghastly. If Matt is serious about reconnecting with the Charlton fans he needs to revert to plain white nets. Would you kindly mention this the next time you see him?
    Charlton's aesthetic needs have been neglected for too long...
  • Redskin said:
    Matt Southall has spoken enthusiastically about the plans for Charlton's future. However, he has so far neglected the long standing problem of the onion bag. These red & white nets are ghastly. If Matt is serious about reconnecting with the Charlton fans he needs to revert to plain white nets. Would you kindly mention this the next time you see him?
    Charlton's aesthetic needs have been neglected for too long...
    And whilst he's at it, can he make the goals a bit bigger for us ...
  • So many goals recently have come from a nearpost cross from our left hand side.We could do with a Rhoys Whiggins /Jay Dasilva style left back or a richard rufus style centre half .
    I am sure there are plenty available in this window .
  • Good evening gents!

Louis just wondered if you were taken up with the idea of being called ‘His Excellency’ Louis, now there are some new kids on the block so too speak.

Any idea when Matt Southall will be able to do the really big interview (with Charlton Live) perhaps even get him in the studio on the show, although I’m sure he’s up to his neck in transfer / contract negotiations at the moment, so prob best to wait till Feb!
  • Any news on Bows contract offer or decent transfer rumours? Great to see the way the crowd stayed behind the team yesterday & hope we can keep the people turning up for the rest of the season. Cheers Barry
  • i had lockyer 40/1 anytime goalscorer and 100/1 last goalscorer they paid out the anytime goalscorer but not for last goalscorer dont make sense when ive queried it they said it is an own goal so how have they paid me out lockyer anytime goalscorer
  • New era in full swing.

Fans coming back in floods.
    A couple in a car stopped me as I was walking to the ground and asked if I knew of anywhere they could park?

Their old parking space is now a block of flats apparently!!
  • Sponsored links:

• i had lockyer 40/1 anytime goalscorer and 100/1 last goalscorer they paid out the anytime goalscorer but not for last goalscorer dont make sense when ive queried it they said it is an own goal so how have they paid me out lockyer anytime goalscorer
    Ask BobMunro.