Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Mug

Very pleased with my present to myself. You can get the Ceefax page of any game printed on a mug, or t-shirt. I chose this one:

Comments

• I saw the thread title and was expecting @MillwallFan to be the OP.
  • Talal said:
    Someone put a link up for this a year or two ago so reckon a few have this one... 

“Charlton are promoted”

That’s cool. Reckon I might go for the Villa match from our first Prem season.  
  • Yep, got that same mug at work!
  • Thought this was going to be about Kelvin Mackenzie. 
  • Of course, these mugs will be two-a-penny in years to come. If you're a serious collector, the Charlton 0 Leeds 6 one would be a rarity - well, amongst Charlton supporters anyway.
  • Of course, these mugs will be two-a-penny in years to come. If you're a serious collector, the Charlton 0 Leeds 6 one would be a rarity - well, amongst Charlton supporters anyway.
    You mean v Hull away?
    Huge disrespect shown to Jason Euell, ignoring his goal there  ;)
    Give us some credit , wasn't it 1-6
  • Sponsored links:

Huge disrespect shown to Jason Euell, ignoring his goal there  ;)
    As I said to my chiropractor recently. I stand corrected. Sorry, Jason.
    Give us some credit , wasn't it 1-6
    And Leeds were in relegation zone at time ! 
  • Please Link....

Chelsea mates 60th B’day. Cannot wait to give him his pressie 👍