Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5 Year Season Ticket - Would You Buy One?

In lieu of the takeover by His Excellency ( I love that name, and want to change mine!) if the club, do agree, and announce a super duper five year deal for Lee et Al , would you consider buying a 5 year season ticket, when season tickets come round, in typically March, no reason they can’t do it in February?).

I know the club haven’t done them for.......   but would you put your financial support behind it?

Comments

• Yes probably would, don’t think it’s likely but If they will commit so will I
  • I'd love to commit to that but wouldnt be able to afford it
  • Yes I would
  • Yep - for the 3 of us that go. 
  • Yeah sure. If it was priced right. 
  • Yes I would once again, but as they are not short of money it's a meaningless discussion.
  • Yes (again)
  • Yes I would once again, but as they are not short of money it's a meaningless discussion.
    I hate renewing my season ticket,I’d rather not have to do it each season..

Potentially if we got in the Premier league in the next 5 years, which is not implausible if Lee stays and is backed sensibly, tickets prices could go through the roof.

Maybe they don’t need the money, but it would be a nice gesture, and reward fans for their commitment shown, Wimbledon (tennis) has 10 year debenture tickets, I’m hoping this is the start of the club rising from the ashes, can’t see the harm to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe but how would it work on FFP.  Lots of revenue first season, much less in following ones
  • Maybe but how would it work on FFP.  Lots of revenue first season, much less in following ones
    I think you'll find there would only be 2-300 applicants
  • Yes. I had a 10 year and five year previously. 
  • East Street Investments sounds like too dodgy a company for me to give so much money to upfront. Can't trust them to not just disappear with the money. 
  • Pedro45 said:
    Yes. I had a 10 year and five year previously. 
    Ditto. 
  • Pedro45 said:
    Yes. I had a 10 year and five year previously. 
    Ditto. 
    Ditto. Would consider it but after the Roland debacle I’d be a bit wary. 
  • Definitely would 
  • Yes I would, but would need to able to relocate any undesirables.
  • Sponsored links:

Disagree, if it would mean 15k next season onwards.

Look at the gates Bradford have been getting.

Aside from this, give the fans a season ticket for no more than £300 and we'll support you.
  • The board seemed clued up.

Reduced prices get us through the door and increases other sales.

Let's see where we are in 12 months.
  • If it cost no more than twice renewing as normal.
    I'd rather have 3 or 4 cup (home) game vouchers included
  • Not yet. I like what ESI are saying but I want to see what they deliver first.
    Disagree, if it would mean 15k next season onwards.

Look at the gates Bradford have been getting.

Aside from this, give the fans a season ticket for no more than £300 and we'll support you.
    It's not going to really change the attendances is it ?
    It would simply mean buying a 5 yr S/T instead of an annual S/T each year.
  • Yes held them before when they were available.

Sweat the assets and Meire decided that the money wasn’t required so they were stopped.  

Had the added advantage of priority for away games as well.