Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 Completed Deals

Put something in the rumours thread but  as its completed it didnt feel right so thought I would start a thread for completed deals

Comments

• Scott Sinclair is a brilliant signing for Preston
  • Jack Taylor going from Barnet to Peterborough may have benefits for us indirectly, but I suspect not!
  • Billy Clarke has had his Contract ended with Plymouth

Has joined Grimsby Town
  • Billy Clarke has had his Contract ended with Plymouth

Has joined Grimsby Town
    he does like to be beside the seaside ((:>)
  • Marcus Browne re joins Oxford, we were linked but the SLP said he wasn't a target. 
  • the 'market' is very VERY slow this time round
    Except at Oxford, 3 loan signings plus a non league player from Eastleigh all in the last 2 days!
    It is, but it really only picks up pace when teams start to panic. The last 5 - 7 days is where it all gets a bit manic.
  • Swansea have signed Marc Guehi on loan from Chelsea

Another member of the U17 World Cup team joining up with Steve Cooper

I know we need experience at the back if we're going to bring in Defenders but would have been happy with him as a signing

He's another that Chelsea fans rave about and is apparently a bit of a beast
  • Palarse have signed Cenk Tosan from Everton on a loan for the rest of the season

And yet regardless with Benteke and Tosan as their Strike force there is still absolutely zero chance of them being relegated!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Tosun is a good finisher.
  • Palarse have signed Cenk Tosan from Everton on a loan for the rest of the season

And yet regardless with Benteke and Tosan as their Strike force there is still absolutely zero chance of them being relegated!!!
    Palace do seem to have a relatively small transfer budget, they've spent very little in recent years considering they sold Wan-Bissaka for £50m

4 goals between them between now and the end of the season
  • Scott Sinclair is a brilliant signing for Preston
    Is he?
  • ChiAddick said:
    Tosun is a good finisher.
    Think he’s poor personally. Sign him up palace
  • Lincoln have signed Tyreece John-Jules from Arsenal on loan

Of course we've moved on to other targets but remember fans on here mentioning him on here as someone we should be looking at

Be curious to see how he gets on up there
  • Lincoln have signed Tyreece John-Jules from Arsenal on loan

Of course we've moved on to other targets but remember fans on here mentioning him on here as someone we should be looking at

Be curious to see how he gets on up there
    If he does well, maybe we can loan him next season!

Palace do seem to have a relatively small transfer budget, they've spent very little in recent years considering they sold Wan-Bissaka for £50m
    They’ve got one of the highest wage budgets in the league and they want to expand their stadium so they’re pinching the pennies a bit at the moment. Ideally the austerity on transfers will see them go down with an unsustainable wage bill and no hope of their expansion plans happening. That would be nice. 
    Hodgson is an excellent manager and will keep them up sadly.  Without him they would be gonners. 
  • Villa sign Pepe Reina on loan

Jed Steer is injured otherwise he might be playing at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

Only just been completed but a good signing for Villa

Just the 5 keepers for Villa now then...

Injuries to Heaton and Steer and don't think Kalinic has impressed so really left with Nyland so they needed a keeper this January as soon as they lost Heaton

Injuries to Heaton and Steer and don't think Kalinic has impressed so really left with Nyland so they needed a keeper this January as soon as they lost Heaton
    Still a bit crazy. I realise they have two injuries but the two that were left are both 29 and have 50 odd International caps between them. I think they have bigger problems than another keeper. 
  • Celtic have signed Polish Pat. 
  • edited January 2020
    Fulham Sign Jordan Archer from Oxford

Weird signing
  • I know he is out of contract in the summer but Inter have signed Ashley Young for £1.3M lol that's a laughable fee really
  • I know he is out of contract in the summer but Inter have signed Ashley Young for £1.3M lol that's a laughable fee really
    Is it? Not sure a reserve left back who is 35(?) should be worth much more than that?
    Is it? Not sure a reserve left back who is 35(?) should be worth much more than that?
    sure it's not 1.3 Mil A WEEK lol ((:>)
    But wouldn't that be why they signed him at that price?

It would reflect how little time on his contract is remaining.
    It's pretty standard practice.