Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone done all 17 winless games?

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Come on, own up and win the undying respect - and sympathy - of your fellow sufferers.

Comments

• Options
    Ben Elton & Fantasy Island almost certainly!
  • Options
    Someone said so on another thread - Frank Butcher, wasn't it? Poor s*d!
  • Options
    Yes I have. And people bloody moan at me for being pessimistic! The bloody cheek of it.
  • Options
    Bloody hell. You poor sod.

Jonah!

Only joking....
  • Options
    Derby had more than 20 winless last year
  • Options
    In the Premiership?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Yes I have. And people bloody moan at me for being pessimistic! The bloody cheek of it.

you legend , fair play to you......how can anyone be optimistic with the poxy state we find ourselves in ... only a crank can find a silver lining in this mess
  • Options
    F rank Butcher, give yourself a medal mate. Fair play
  • Options
    FrankButcher, can we persuade you to be somewhere else on Saturday?
  • Options
    If we win on Saturday we have to do a chant for Frank Butcher
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    missed only 2 but that isn't good enough I know.
  • Options
    doffs cap to Frank.

Now stop bloody going and we might win HAHAHA- just kidding - upmost respect to you
  • Options
    Anyone done all 17 winless games - er, Phil Parkinson?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Anyone done all 17 winless games - er, Phil Parkinson?

Thanks, Nige, Happy Thursday to you, too!! ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry Weegie but I couldn't resist. To use a cricketing analogy, I read the headng and it was like someone bowling you a nice, slow, juicy full toss and you just have to smash it for six!

Paradoxically, I've warmed to PP in the last few days, due to the various comments from Reading fans/ST holders. The fact that they still sing songs about him is impressive. I was trying to think of a Chalton parallel and came up with Steve Brown. Not the most talented player ever to wear the shirt but a legend because he alway gave it everything and tackled all day long. So I'm off topic, I know, but I am heartened to learn that Mr Parky seems to hold a similar place in recent Reading folklore to the one Brownie holds in ours...
  • Options
    hehe, thanks I think. I don't deserve a medal, I deserve a mental health check.

I will quite happily have a nice lay in on Saturday for once if anyones crystal ball can tell me that they will win without me!
  • Options
    Thanks the lord, no.

Spent most of December in Cuba.

Fresh...
  • Options
    Can't remember when I last saw an away win ....
  • Options
    The last away win I saw ....... was Sheff Utd, last March.

Before that, was Cardiff City, the December previous.
    And before that, Bristol City, a few games before that.

Only 20 seconds away from seeing us win at Argyle this season. So frustratingly near.

If only I could go more often ...... Charlton might not be in this mess (!)

;o)
  • Options
    Respect Frank. Parky may have been there as well, but most of the players haven't turned up for many of them....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDLBDL
    edited January 2009
    Frank, you haven't killed any birds recently, an albatross perhaps?
  • Options
    I have done all 17 as well - but will probable miss Norwich next week. If we go out of the cup lets hope he club can bring a midweek game (Bristol C, Reading) forward to the 24th.
  • Options
    cholland, missing Norwich? You're a disgrace ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cholland[/cite]I have done all 17 as well - but will probable miss Norwich next week. If we go out of the cup lets hope he club can bring a midweek game (Bristol C, Reading) forward to the 24th.

What does your brother Matty make of that?:-)
  • Options
    Missed sheff utd away.

Not wot u asked i know but still very sad!!