Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fulham (now 22nd January)

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
Since Fulham are in the draw for the 4th round of the FA Cup after beating Aston Villa, our home game on the 25th will need to be moved to a later date.

Good news for the squad.

Comments

• FFS had booked in a free day out to the game with my cousin for that Saturday. All other weekends are looking pretty busy.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    FFS had booked in a free day out to the game with my cousin for that Saturday. All other weekends are looking pretty busy.
    Let's hope we are drawn at home in the 4th round then.
  • Gives us a few more days to get mbappe and messi in before the window closes
  • If we're not in the FA Cup maybe we could organise some warm weather training.

Any suggestions where?
  • shine166 said:
    Happy days, the less games are lose this month the better ! Got far more chance getting something out of it later in the season. Be good for the squad to get a rest.
    That is so selfish...I had plans to meet up with the Herberts afterwards. 😉
  • Bollocks, I was looking forward to that
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    Great news for us (unless it gets rescheduled to a midweek in January) as it means after tomorrow we only have 2 games in 27 days!

Crazy when you think how many games the football league cram into Christmas and new year (4 games in 12 days or something stupid). And pretty silly that they schedule Championship games for 4th round day anyway, given at least half of the sides will probably make it into the 4th round draw.
  • If we're not in the FA Cup maybe we could organise some warm weather training.

Any suggestions where?
    Dubai?

Any suggestions where?
    Dubai?
    Strange choice, why there?
  • Don't think that this can be right, but the FA's website shows that the 5th round is due to be played on Wednesday 4 March. 

Any suggestions where?
    sint truiden? 

Any suggestions where?
    sint truiden?  3G pitch so makes sense
  • Only problem is it will now be played midweek sometime......and we haven't won a midweek game under floodlights at home in years.
  • Only problem is it will now be played midweek sometime......and we haven't won a midweek game under floodlights at home in years.
    Not won many with the kids out either, il take the chances of a midweek point. 

Any suggestions where?
    Iraq?

Any suggestions where?
    Iraq?
    Only if I ran there
  • Sponsored links:

• All the games for the 5TH round are midweek with games going to penalties so no repalys  
  • edited January 2020
    If we're not in the FA Cup maybe we could organise some warm weather training.

Any suggestions where?
    Dubai?
    Strange choice, why there?
    United Arab Emirates

Where are owners are from innit
  • Don't think that this can be right, but the FA's website shows that the 5th round is due to be played on Wednesday 4 March. 
    It’s right unfortunately.
    So fulham postponed or not?
  • edited January 2020
    Don't think that this can be right, but the FA's website shows that the 5th round is due to be played on Wednesday 4 March. 
    It would seem so Danny as 4th round is on 25 Jan when we due to be home to Fulham. Next round after that is 4 March midweek.

• Can see a mess ensuing here,as I did the day the fixtures were announced. 
    Super Clive was talking about the 5th round, not the 4th round. So the postponement remains.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    FFS had booked in a free day out to the game with my cousin for that Saturday. All other weekends are looking pretty busy.
    Don’t tell mrs 21 and spend the day in a pub. 
  • Good news League wise as long as its later in season when Cullen is back and Bonne is fit, or you never know an offer is made to Taylor so he stays. Plus another 4 decent loanees and one Marquee signing.

No pressure Steve Gallen.