Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW YEARS EVE - Craig David on BBC tonight

How boring. Such a monotone voice. 

Comments

• But he is a national treasure! No you are right he is utter bilge.
  • Blimey, he's still going 
    Unfortunately 
  • Not another one
  • He was shit the first time, unlike Uncle Buck, currently on ITV.
  • Absolutely rubbish, and I should know I  listen to some right old crap. 
  • I spent the time wondering what TS5 means
  • I saw Michael Jackson at Wembley in '92. Wish my mum had saved for this instead. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just wondering with all the heart signs on show if we’re signing Gareth Bale!
  • I saw Michael Jackson at Wembley in '92. Wish my mum had saved for this instead. 
    Why, did you go back stage?
    Ha ha!! No, but I did watch an absolute genius on stage. Dont believe them anyway to be honest.
  • edited January 2020
    BBC must lose the license fee over this.. Craig David? Scraping the bottom of the music barrell
  • I agree but he did headline the Ibiza closing parties this year so he must still be relevant 
  • If you think he was bad then you should have seen Melanie on Jools Holland. Out of tune or what...??
  • If you think he was bad then you should have seen Melanie on Jools Holland. Out of tune or what...??
    He's not finished yet!!
  • edited January 2020
    He's dj'ing right now, probably what he should be doing. 
  • So he is playing his own songs on the decks while he is singing? It’s just glorified Karoake ain’t it?
  • No he also played classics such as Robin S Show me love. Grew up hearing his tunes so dont mind him. Plus Bo Selecta tv show made him a legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Watching a film with the kids but I insisted we put BBC1 on for the fireworks. Switched on at 11.55 - is this really what the BBC thinks is right for the occassion. Craig fucking David and some arsewipe of a presenter talking bollocks. This is the BBC.....
    She wasn't that out of tune - she is 72 and in any case, she sang "Look What They've Done To My Song Ma" and was probably just acting the part!
  • edited January 2020
    And Pauline Black, despite being 66, was right on the money - as was the divine Eddi Reader
  • Talal said:

Only opened this thread in the hope someone had put up a Bo Selecta reference. 

Thank you. 
  • edited January 2020
    Last summer I met some riggers working at a small festival in Kent where Craig David was headlining.  They said he was an egotistical bell-end.  While the other acts were content to share portaloos, Craig David insisted on a separate khazi, plumbed in, with the exterior screened by bamboo.
    Only 38! 
  • I’m gutted he didn’t play Proper Chrimbo.
    Nah, full of character. 

Other than the Stormzy interludes (not my cup of tea) Jools Holland was great last night.