Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rate My Plate - Lifer's Xmas Dinner Special

124»

Comments

• Why did I read this thread?

That fecking foot!!!!!
    Count yourself lucky - for some unknown reason he thought it would be funny to send me a picture of his other foot on what’s app. It makes Shane Magowan’s teeth look nice. 
  • Shane MacGowan has a new set of gnashers though

• edited December 2019
    Keep think of the goonies when I see that big toe. Waiting for it to jump up saying hey you guys 
  • Shane MacGowan has a new set of gnashers though

Maybe we can set up a crowd fund for new feet for yer man?
  • Why did I read this thread?

That fecking foot!!!!!
    Count yourself lucky - for some unknown reason he thought it would be funny to send me a picture of his other foot on what’s app. It makes Shane Magowan’s teeth look nice. 
    I had the pleasure of that as well. Might alert customs to see if they can keep him in quarantine 
  • clb74 said:
    We seeing any plates today
    Here's a plate
    That is horrible. I feel for you Elfsborg 
    Are you a chiropodist?
  • edited December 2019
    Why did I read this thread?

That fecking foot!!!!!
    I had the pleasure of that as well. Might alert customs to see if they can keep him in quarantine 

Getting ready for the game tonight, courtesy of @allez les addicks
  • clb74 said:
    We seeing any plates today
    Here's a plate
    Did your foot get caught in a rotary mower?

• After seeing the concern of @Bedsaddick I realised I should take advantage of the cheaper costs of chiropodists in Brasil.

I feel like a new man after the work done this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fck mine

That big toe looks like the bad guy out of Hills have eyes original
  • edited December 2019
    Keep think of the goonies when I see that big toe. Waiting for it to jump up saying hey you guys 
    Underrated reply! Exactly what I thought  :D
  • Please stop posting disgusting pictures on here.  What with these feet ones and the toilet one... bloody embarrassing opening posts up at your desk.  Really grim. 

• Stig said:

Will be the first time I have varnished them in years.
  • Surprising to see the toenail on the little toe being bigger than that on the big toe. Did it scare it off?
  • When will we get the results?
  • edited December 2019
    Surprising to see the toenail on the little toe being bigger than that on the big toe. Did it scare it off?
    Big toe had the root taken away about 30 years ago, I'd had 2 ingrown toenails so this was the end result.  There is no nail.
  • edited December 2019
    Ah that’d be why. Not sure what tie nails are for tbf so hope that’s not been too much of a loss