Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things fans in the crowd have said that made you laugh

Just watching Huddersfield v Blackburn and a player went in a bit late and clipped another players ankle.
Loads of crowd outrage, obviously, but as the ref was dealing with it, someone in the crowd screamed at the top of his/her voice:
”HE COULD’VE KILLED HIM!!”

Don’t know why, but really tickled me.
Any more?

Comments

• Pringles, anyone?
  • ‘Morgan Fox ain’t bad’ 
  • ffs magennis
  • Seems to be keeping his place in a top six team.
  • Whoop, whoop whoop Chapple turning
  • This burger's quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Standing on the bit of terrace between the old main stand and the covered end early 80s, can't remember who we were playing but just went a goal behind with maybe 20 minutes left. All went quiet when all of a sudden you heard a plum in the mouth accent call out "Now come on Charlton roll your sleeves up and get down to some hard graft". 
    Quick as a flash some Sarf East London gruff shouts "Come on you C***s, get the ball in the back of the F*****g net. 
  • Geezer 25 stone scoffing a pie, whilst singing "you fat b******" to whoever approaches him.
  • Some old boys were shouting ‘its discrimination’ every time qpr played music when they scored last werk
    ‘They dont play music when we score its discrimination’ 

sounded pretty upset by it as well 😂
  • I like the videos from the Selhurst seasons by Finches Sports. The desperation of every match is highlighted by some bloke shouting at our defense: GET IT OUT!
  • Robert Fleck to Large Addict at a reserve match: 'Shut up Fatty'
  • Robert Fleck to Large Addict at a reserve match: 'Shut up Fatty'
    Ahem, that was actually Tony Cascarino.
    Cascarino was never that fat 
  • Sponsored links:

• ‘The f****** Woolwich Ferry turns faster than Leaburn’
  • The best joint effort I witnessed was at Arsenal v Southampton. The Arsenal fans were singing “3-0 to the Arsenal” over and over again whereupon Southampton broke away and scored. Without any perceptible break the chant changed to “3-1 to the Arsenal” in a smooth transition.
  • The best joint effort I witnessed was at Arsenal v Southampton. The Arsenal fans were singing “3-0 to the Arsenal” over and over again whereupon Southampton broke away and scored. Without any perceptible break the chant changed to “3-1 to the Arsenal” in a smooth transition.
    This does remind me of a game between Spurs and Aston Villa - I think it was Spurs’ centenary or 125th anniversary or something and they made a big deal of it in the media.
    Spurs take the lead but then Villa stick four past them within an hour and all you could hear was the Villa supporters singing “Happy birthday to you...”

I remember this because I was round my Spurs brother-in-law’s house and he was furious. (They ended up drawing 4-4)

Made me chuckle.
  • There was a perpetual moaner in the West Stand.
    We had a free kick on the halfway line, giving Curbs the opportunity to send Svensson on. Bet you are really scared now Middlesbrough. Fortune launches it straight on Svenssons head. 1-0. A very embarrassed fan who refused to stand up and applaud it.
  • People who still sing “reds are going up” in the ‘ole ole ole’ chant gives me a good chuckle!
  • There’s a couple spring to mind.
    One where a particular Lifer called my hubby ugly.
    And the other where another Lifer who now does a bit of commentary loudly declared that Bart Williams couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo, just before scoring a worldly from said free kick.
    Both of those moments had me in stitches.
  • That game against Fulham where we taunted Al Fayed with fake passports was a good one