Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rate My Plate 2019 - Exhibit E - Lewis Ham

Mark out of 10 and any comment you feel necessary!

Rate My Plate 2019 - Exhibit E - Lewis Ham 136 votes

13%
kimbotheeenorthC_A_F_Cseth plumJack_CharltonCH4RLTONEastTerracecafc4lifetom_kBedsaddickRedroboJaShea99GammysnrKarim_myBaghericafc_harryCAFCLTJon_CAFC_Hal1xSpikey 19 votes
16%
ThreadKillerJorgeCostaStignth_london_addickBrentfordAddickDazzler21kakakaiainmentstackitsteveIndianaaddickO-Randy-HuntNicholasCovered_End_LadSotonAddickRufus_AmbitionRedPandaYannthemanImBetterThanShaunSaulc23cantersaddick 22 votes
18%
CarterstonemuseNorth Lower NeilExiled_AddicksupacliveUnbelievableAddick AddictNorthern_MonkeyLeaburnForEnglandPopIconcharlton_heroCharltonKerryPedro45JintscafcsingerCafctekkersTomHuskarisrobinofottershawaddix 25 votes
16%
1905suzisausageCAFCBournerinacfgsAddicktedLouisMendoohaahmortimerguinnessaddickPeanutsMolloyTalalShootersHillGurucarly burnse9addickZinedine Bagherisam3110cafcrocky87Davo55Charlton_StuSillybilly 23 votes
13%
ChicagoAddickHarryLimeeddieaddickBournemouth Addickcharente addickSiv_in_NorfolkIdleHansCallumcafcThe Red RobinGreenie JuniorRedDave4Brendan_O_ConnellpalarsehaterAllHailTheHenBig_Bobi_b_b_o_r_gHorsfield9MrWalker 18 votes
16%
AFKABartramLargeAddickjimmymelroseaddick1965BDLroseandcrownmart77boggzyJaybinhoCardinal SinPaddyP17cafc83Charlton and onBigBoi_CharltonFanMendonca In AsdascabblesMcBobbinflyingkiwiDKForeverAddicktedross1 23 votes
2%
shine166JiMMy 85jamescafc 3 votes
1%
thai malaysia addickMrOneLung 2 votes
0%
0%
sirjohnhumphrey 1 vote

Comments

I believe there are new potatoes on that plate? I'll let it slide but that would normally mean instant disqualification.
    AFKA
    I believes that’s my plate( and roasties not newies)
    👍
    Was gonna a 6, but docked a point for lack of roast potatoes
    Nah mate
    Was that a tea spoon of turkey or a tablespoon?

Good of the owner to let their cat sick up all over the bottom left of the plate
    accidentally clicked on 8 and don’t think I can amend to my intended 5. 

Just looks bit insipid. 
    Looks like a variety of different pastes on a plate, perfect for those with digestion issues. 

3/10, but a 4 for anyone over 80 on a soft diet. 
    Where’s the meat?  . I never trust a roast that had no colour . 
    potato’s let the plate down 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2019
    Red cabbage AND sprouts? Heathen.

You'd be farting your way right through til February.
    Davo55 said:
    That’s about the only part I don’t mind. 
    Where's the bloody meat?! 

Meal looks rather toothless, and judging by the soft nature of the meal I suspect the eater is too
    Good selection but colourless, overcooked in several places.
    stonemuse said:
    Davo55 said:
    That’s about the only part I don’t mind. 
    Knew you was a wrong 'un  ;)
    Even the Guinea pigs are trying not to giggle at that
    I can’t see any Turkey 
    AFKA
    I believes that’s my plate( and roasties not newies)
    👍
    Not sure you’ve got the hang of this false name malarkey chief...
    🤪
  • edited December 2019
    Well I think it looks fab.  Am giving benefit that meat is below. Making me hungry again.  I pressed 7 but it has not come through.
  • I’m sure it tasted very nice 
  • Sponsored links:

To be fair, the kitchen staff at the retirement home are doing their best and working on Christmas Day, plus the residents all need it all to be soft on their teeth. 
    If they are roasties I'd reccomend cooking them 
    Someone has sneezed top left, and cum top right. 
    I'm regretting the 6 I've dished out. Looks like half of it has been chewed and put back on the plate. 
  • 5/10.

Jeez....they just get worse & worse. So anemic looking. 

Really wish I had taken a pic of mine now. Problem was I was so f**king hungry I couldn't be botherd to get my phone.
    Is this the new, artisanal method of festive food preparation? Chew it up and gob it back on the plate like nana used to, at least the false teeth are hidden by the sweated potatoes and circumcised penis items.

Christmas is a time to feel sorry for those less fortunate and at the moment I have those thoughts for the diner. The tin of black eyed beans I broke my fast with this morning was more appetising and they looked like the residue from prince Phillip's last bout of bronchitis. Had the same texture too
    why have roast potatoes if you're not going to bother roasting them?
  • edited December 2019
    Marks off for those potatoes, otherwise a valiant effort
    Oh and who doesn't include carrots?!