Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Aggressive spam ad you are chosen from CL

124»

Comments

• And I definitely havent been googling log cabins. 

The pants one is a new one but I hate the pancreatic cancer one.  It's just blaring out of the screen.

• Although I'm in the UK our server at work routes through Amsterdam, so a lot of the adverts come through in Dutch. Could be useful if I ever need to ask for a pair of washable incontinence knickers when I'm over there of course :smile:
  • Gusset just sounds filthy.
  • iaitch said:
    Gusset just sounds filthy.
    Double gusset ads is where the real hard core gusseteers can be found.....or so I’m told.
  • edited October 2019
    Suede hush puppies here, it used to be skinny jeans and converse until CL fashion police got involved. 😉

• iaitch said:
    Gusset just sounds filthy.
    Double gusset ads is where the real hard core gusseteers can be found.....or so I’m told.
    Thanks, gives me something to aspire to.
  • This is victimisation........

• Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:
    Any update AFKA?  It's blimming embarrassing....

I think he is trying to get to the bottom of it
  • How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on writing my insightful posts when I get this sort of distraction!!

• Fashion items, that's more like it  :D
  • Getting weird now  :/
    @Arsenetatters?
  • Not sure why I'm getting ads for Marine and Port Services from Williams Shipping. Do they think we need to hunt down a shipload of rubber in order for the takeover to happen, or do they just know that I went on the Fulham boat trip? 
  • I’m being trolled...

• Bring back the ice silk pants ads, the ideal Christmas gift!
  • edited December 2019
    Not sure why I got this on the Rate My Plate