Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

pre match pubs for QPR

As far as I can see there are none in the area for away fans. Is this right? 

Comments

• I think the police will steer us towards the big Brewdog in the corner of Shepherds Bush Green (top of Goldhawk Road). there are plenty of back-street pubs around Goldhawk and Uxbridge Roads if you aren't mob-handed and loud.
  • Drinking in The Penderel's Oak in Chancery lane (until about 2pm) then getting the Central Line to White City.
  • Belushi is the only away pub in the bush. Reckon Clapham Junction will be popular for us who don’t reside within London. 

• I'll be drinking round Notting Hill gate before getting the tube over to white city
  • There are no pubs available to away fans in the immediate vicinity of the ground. The bars in nearby Shepherds Bush Green also operate a home-fans-only policy with the exception of Belushi’s in the Vue cinema complex, opposite the tube station. Otherwise, it’s a case of drinking elsewhere in London before completing the journey to Loftus Road. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5dfc84e997fac/away-day-guide-the-kiyan-prince-foundation-stadium
  • Belushi is the only away pub in the bush. Reckon Clapham Junction will be popular for us who don’t reside within London. 

Was in Falcon last night, decent pub but not too many pints under a fiver.
  • Coningham arms was fine with away fans a couple of years ago and is closer to the ground than any of the Shepherd's Bush pubs are. that may have changed now though of course

Was in Falcon last night, decent pub but not too many pints under a fiver.
    Haven’t been in the Falcon for ages. If I stay around CJ, I’ll either go Falcon or Sports bar. Chelsea mate recommended the goose-Fulham which is 5 mins from West Brompton or Lillie Langtry which is next to West Brompton.
  • I remember the days when we would go in the springbok 
  • We ended up in a chinese restraunt on the Green one year just to get a pint
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton supporters heading to QPR today - Belushis on Shepherds Bush Green is the only pub locally that takes away supporters. All other pubs are strictly home only and check on the doors. Safe trips and a merry Xmas to you all from the Charlton football spotters
    https://twitter.com/MPSFootballUnit/status/1208316333026361344
  • We are coming via Waterloo, so is Goldhawk Road a good option for pubs or can anyone recommend anywhere else that might have some atmosphere?