Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I saw this earlier. As wrong as it is, I must admit I had a little chuckle
  • w t f .. 
  • Mother should have said to the daughter 'oh look it like a willy only smaller'.
  • That’s cheered me up 
  • Nearly as embarrassing as those Ultra eegits.
  • What an absolute scumbag!!
  • edited December 2019
    Tosser
  • Also the son of an ex Addicks defender Dave Shipperley 
  • Sponsored links:

• "This was, he thinks on reflection, a cry for help."
    Yeah, Neil's the one we should all feel sorry for here   :'(
    Perfect example of a cry wank
  • Careful now, he's the offspring of one of ours.

• Legally confirmed that Palace all are.

Nothing new here.

• I opened this thread thinking this thread could have been about a whole lot of people.
  • Who ate all the pies....

• His Dad, who became a copper after he retired from football, would have been horrified by this shocking episode.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant

"Everything came to a crescendo that day"

You don't say. No need to boast!

Was he in full kit at the time?
    That made me laugh. I’ve been trying to think of how that might be phrased differently, but it’s difficult. ‘Everything came to a head’
  • Richard J said:
    Also the son of an ex Addicks defender Dave Shipperley 
    At least Dad blew his beans in the appropriate receptical, ie his mrs!
  • edited December 2019
    I may be analysing this a bit too much but is it a) possible to drive and wank at the same time?
    b) would he have had to stand up at the window for them to see his knob? I drive a van and even with the window wound fully down you’d be hard pushed to see my knob (if I had one). 
    Hasn't Mr A volunteered to experiment? or is he a 

chicken.
    :s
  • edited December 2019
    I may be analysing this a bit too much but is it a) possible to drive and wank at the same time?
    b) would he have had to stand up at the window for them to see his knob? I drive a van and even with the window wound fully down you’d be hard pushed to see my knob (if I had one). 

Can I phone a friend on a), and ask the audience on b) please?

I would think that a) is pretty much impossible in Swindon where there are lots of roundabouts, and you would need to be driving an automatic in any case.

• Must have needed an acrow prop to expose his genitals under that gut.
  • edited December 2019
    A greater own goal than the one his dad got as a Charlton player when he sent a looping ‘back pass’ over his own goal keeper’s head and into the back of the net, that or possibly trying to hit a passing 747, whilst standing in front of the old west stand and just inside the half way line...v Orient I think, we lost 2-1, the first relegation year that sent us down to the old 3rd Division 
  • edited December 2019
    Must have needed an acrow prop to expose his genitals under that gut.

Probably standing on his head, which might go a way to explain the observation raised by @Arsenetatters
  • I may be analysing this a bit too much but is it a) possible to drive and wank at the same time?
    a) Half the drivers in South London are wankers.
    b) Either it was a very small van or his next gig should be in a freak show.