Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you could get the news owners to change 3 things

1235»

Comments

• If the new owners can add repairing the Covered End roof to the list it's got a leak albeit a minor one, North Upper Block K
  • 1. Give away ticket priority to people who bought their first season ticket in 1973
    2. Finance a super rail link between Poole and Charlton for direct matchday journeys (and maybe a steam train option for those lazy summer off-season days).
    3. Hold Millwall back for an hour after games. (Even when they are not playing us)
  • 1. The midfield
    2. The attack
    3. The defence
  • Open the Bartram Entrance East Stand toilets & put in hot water & better hand dryers.
    They're fucking listening !! Toilets open this evening......
  • I've seen lots of people wanting the return of Floyd and Harvey in place of the two imposters.

I've seen a request to bring back Saint Christopher into a role at the club.

Hey presto ...

Spot a young cantersaddick in this photo. 
  • Replace the lifts that keep breaking down.

Replace the corrugated plastic that makes it almost impossible to see from the disabled area when there is glare from the sun.

More disabled parking.
  • Thought with all the potholes the parking was already disabled.
  • 3 things?

Pearce
    Purrington
    Sarr
  • I've seen lots of people wanting the return of Floyd and Harvey in place of the two imposters.

I've seen a request to bring back Saint Christopher into a role at the club.

Hey presto ...

Spot a young cantersaddick in this photo. 
    Prize for the winner
  • Sponsored links:

• Gotta be this kid? - Has that look on his face like you in Belgium when you saw your Missus failing to park her car

• Gotta be this kid? - Has that look on his face like you in Belgium when you saw your Missus failing to park her car
    Nope!

Nope!
    My other guesses would be the kid in the white shirt (blue?) cap left of the steward (orange vest) but doesnt look young enough

Or the kid in the red Charlton shirt behind him
  • edited December 2019
    A lot of ideas floating around here regarding how to incentivise fans to travel more, fill The Valley etc.

If you fix the team and set it up for success then you will get all that. It doesn’t take fancy marketing campaigns, or convoluted points systems everywhere you look.

If you have a strong team on the pitch, fans will give more of their time and dedication towards the club. 

It may seem fickle but that’s how a lot of fans are. We will always have a hardcore support (for example - those who attended last night), but the rest will fluctuate based on how things are on the pitch. It’s that simple.
  • cafctom said:
    A lot of ideas floating around here regarding how to incentivise fans to travel more, fill The Valley etc.

If you fix the team and set it up for success then you will get all that. It doesn’t take fancy marketing campaigns, or convoluted points systems everywhere you look.

If you have a strong team on the pitch, fans will give more of their time and dedication towards the club. It’s that simple.
    Make the club affordable compared with other London clubs - Reckon thats got to be one of the biggest issues with filling Grounds now!!

I know its Bayern Munich who said that £2m doesnt matter to them (whilst it does more so for us)

But surely we could trial blaze by doing similar to what Bradford have done with their ticket prices

If we then start being successful (with those prices) it'll surely force other London teams to react around us

Nope!
    My other guesses would be the kid in the white shirt (blue?) cap left of the steward (orange vest) but doesnt look young enough

Got there with your 3rd guess. Short kid in the oversized redbus shirt and cap.

Nope!

Young, fresh-faced, happy. We all looked like that once, before we'd been tarnished by the misery of commuting on South Eastern.
  • MrLargo said:

Gotta be this kid? - Has that look on his face like you in Belgium when you saw your Missus failing to park her car
    Nope!

Young, fresh-faced, happy. We all looked like that once, before we'd been tarnished by the misery of commuting on South Eastern.
    Speak for youself!!...
  • cafctom said:

If you have a strong team on the pitch, fans will give more of their time and dedication towards the club. It’s that simple.
    Make the club affordable compared with other London clubs - Reckon thats got to be one of the biggest issues with filling Grounds now!!

I know its Bayern Munich who said that £2m doesnt matter to them (whilst it does more so for us)

But surely we could trial blaze by doing similar to what Bradford have done with their ticket prices

If we then start being successful (with those prices) it'll surely force other London teams to react around us
    We are affordable in my opinion, but fans won’t come if the team isn’t doing well. If this team is towards the top of the Championship then we will pretty much pack the place out I reckon.

If we are mid table or below, then we don’t come close.
  • cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

We are affordable in my opinion, but fans won’t come if the team isn’t doing well. If this team is towards the top of the Championship then we will pretty much pack the place out I reckon.

If we are mid table or below, then we don’t come close.
    Make us even more affordable then!! - But yeah its no surprise that results are seeing attendances disappear again