Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The dullest football team ever ?

This Saturday we are playing Middlesbrough - In my opinion the dullest professional football team in history of British football . If they were on TV i'd never watch them and it's teams ( despite a spell in the 90's when they went johnny Foreigner mad) are always so uninspiring. 

What football team to do you think of as the most boring , uninspiring and dull ?

Comments

• Middlesbrough 
  • Birmingham 
  • Middlesbrough. The most boring team in the world.
    They are without a shadow of doubt the team I would back for a 0-0.
    Plus the town is a dump.
  • Everton.
  • Huddersfield
  • I have always Watford dull. 
  • This Saturday we are playing Middlesbrough - In my opinion the dullest professional football team in history of British football . If they were on TV i'd never watch them and it's teams ( despite a spell in the 90's when they went johnny Foreigner mad) are always so uninspiring. 

What football team to do you think of as the most boring , uninspiring and dull ?

Might as well close the thread. You've cracked it in one, Beds.
  • Sponsored links:

• A few teams fall into this category.

Reading, boro, colchester 
  • Hull
    Middlesbrough
    Wigan
    Blackburn
    Southampton
    Reading

No real reason, just what springs to mind, what makes me say “oh terrific” sarcastically when I see they’re on the box.
  • Rotherham for me.

• Current Voting for dullest team

Boro   5
    Reading  3
    Rotherham  2
    Hull City 2
    Birmingham
    Everton
    Huddersfield
    Fulham
    Watford
    Colchester
    Wigan
    Blackburn
    Southampton
  • Wigan by a mile

Have always been dull as dishwasher

Boro I can see but they did have that few years with the players VG mentioned, didnt they play Chesterfield or someone in a fa cup semi and how they beat them that day I dont know.
  • Wigan by a mile

Have always been dull as dishwasher

Boro I can see but they did have that few years with the players VG mentioned, didnt they play Chesterfield or someone in a fa cup semi and how they beat them that day I dont know.
    Under Martinez they played some good stuff and famously won the FA cup. Fan base wise dull as anything though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tranmere for me, I remember years ago they had a keeper that used to start wasting time early in the first half.
  • Any karl Robinson team 
  • Brighton  .

• Current Voting for dullest team

Boro   5
    Reading  3
    Rotherham  2
    Hull City 2
    Birmingham
    Everton
    Huddersfield
    Fulham
    Watford
    Colchester
    Wigan
    Blackburn
    Southampton
    Everton again.
    And feckin Southampton, Watford and Villa - what is the point of these teams that just make up the numbers?

• Boro   5
    Reading  3
    Rotherham  2
    Hull City 2
    Wigan 2
    Southampton 2
    Watford 2
    Everton 2
    Birmingham
    Huddersfield
    Fulham
    Colchester
    Blackburn
    Oldham
    Aston Villa
    Brighton
    Rochdale
    Tranmere
    Derby
  • Brentford. Never done anything.
  • Walsall. 

But if you want to pick a specific period of time in a teams history, how can you not pick the “Arsenal Nil” years. 
  • Reading for me overall