Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Gutted for her, what a shame.................Karma 😈
  • What a Nightmeire for her.

• I hope they’re keeping Club Brugge and the Belgian FA up to date. 
  • Sponsored links:

• That may be the most hilarious thing I've seen all year!
  • She was quite strangely arrogant but to be honest it's hard to still have a problem with her or be concerned about her.

She was the weird awful Roland's fault. It's what he wanted and it's what he gave us.

She just lacked self awareness and professionalism. It was quite embaressing.
    It's not what a high standard well known proffesional football club can accept or be ok with.

She was also only aged 29-32 and had no previous football club experience.

She was very weird and overly unnecessarily dramatic indeed but it wasn't the job she was accustomed to. Was just kind of sad.

On another regular day she was probably an ok sort of woman.

When in a bad mood though....oh dear.
  • ads said:
    Dave2l said:
    She was quite strangely arrogant but to be honest it's hard to still have a problem with her or be concerned about her.

She was the weird awful Roland's fault. It's what he wanted and it's what he gave us.

It's not what a high standard well known proffesional football club can accept or be ok with.

She was very weird and overly unnecessarily dramatic indeed but it wasn't the job she was accustomed to. Was just kind of sad.

Bullshit

What part?

She's not "secretly evil"

She was mostly just really really bad at the job. 
  • I never met her in person. 

Wouldn't know what that was like.

Best to just see someone as rather stupid...instead of finding them offensive. In my opinion.

She was just laughable. End of.

Didn't know what she was doing.
  • Sponsored links:

• My only concern is that they’ll let her off because, be honest, we all know she would be absolutely clueless as to what was going on. They probably got her to sign it after telling it was the bill for office supplies. 
    'Non est factum' no doubt 😏

• Only just read this properly.

Oh yes, a points deduction would be nice.

• Dave2l said:
    She was quite strangely arrogant but to be honest it's hard to still have a problem with her or be concerned about her.

Could not disagree more.  The most rotten of all the people that have stunk out our club in recent years and there have been many. Literally no redeeming characters.
    Yep. Ask Mick Everett what he thinks of her.....
  • It's all coming together isn't it ...

What a sweet gift that would be if she got charged. 
  • What goes around comes around I suppose. There’s a sort of karma here.