Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thank you to the CARD HEROES

Just want to say on behalf of every Charlton fan to the LEGENDS that used their wisdom, put in hours and hours of graft, not to mention money and even sometimes used their passports - THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH. 

Wouldn’t it be incredible to see Charlton people like Wendy and Rick offered jobs back at the club where they belong. 

Comments

• Amen to that 
  • Credit to all who resisted.

COYR!!!!!!!!!!
  • I trust CARD will be arranging a trip to Belgium for Roland's leaving party........I reckon quite a few people would like to say "Bye".....among other things.
  • Think the B20 lot are bigger heroes. I got to know a few of them through attending a meeting above  the pub in the village a couple of years back and some of their unpublicised stunts are legendary. Total respect guys.

Can you publicise some (or in box me when you have the time) would love to hear about their antics :wink:
  • Think the B20 lot are bigger heroes. I got to know a few of them through attending a meeting above  the pub in the village a couple of years back and some of their unpublicised stunts are legendary. Total respect guys.

Can you publicise some (or in box me when you have the time) would love to hear about their antics :wink:
    I have heard a few. Great imagination and hard work. The backing of the local population unbelievable. Goes to show how much he is hated in his home town.

Maybe a series of (obviously fictitious) Tales from a flat land in the Voice?
  • Massive thanks from me too. A lot of hard work and brickbats probably came your way, but you enabled us to hit back in some very dark times
  • Yeah well done all. Amazing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely, this.
  • Thank you to all who gave up time, money, took risks. All of which I didn't do. But I love my club. From the bottom of my heart. I thank you all.
  • edited November 2019
    Thanks to Airman, CARD, CAST, the Belgian 20, anyone who donated, threw pigs, followed the coffin, decorated a taxi, attended a Fans Forum, accosted Roland, challenged Meire, there’s enough there for a book, Rick.

The effort involved is right up there with the Valley Party and the whole back to the Valley campaign in the 80s.

He bought the wrong club.