Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Parky Thats made my mind up RE The Norwich game

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
A ridiculous decision, we may as well pack it in!!!

Comments

• I'm going but I'm taking my tea towel headscarf which I made in anticipation for the Zabeel homecoming. I will however be chucking the towels onto the pitch as thats what the board seem to be doing ;-)
  • great idea - i think we should all go with a white towel and as the ref blow his whistle to start the match we all throw in our towels and walk out !!

what a total shambles

ps - I am being serious.......
  • wave a white hanky to show our displeasure.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]great idea - i think we should all go with a white towel and as the ref blow his whistle to start the match we all throw in our towels and walk out !!

what a total shambles

ps - I am being serious.......

We could have done that a few years ago v Stoke City then where would we be if in existance at all, but thats not the Charlton Way we are fighters we've been down before we'll come back stronger.

Love from all in the asylum :-)
  • I haven't missed a cup tie in years, from Tonbridge to Man.U via Chelmsford and Harlow etc. etc but this Parkinson business has really spoilt N.Y Eve in the March household and at the present moment we really feel like making some sort of protest however insignificant it may be by not going on Saturday. We haven't bought tickets yet as we were going to sit somewhere else for a change but the club badly need the money so that will probably swing it and we'll turn up angd have another miserable afternoon!