Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fixtures in December

edited November 2019 in General Charlton
Just looking ahead to our coming fixtures; 3 games in days 7 on 7th, 10th and 13th Dec is a bit steep. Awful to have the Friday game after a Tuesday game - surely it would be better on the Sunday but on the Friday for sky? Hopefully our injuries will be a bit better by then.

Comments

• I wonder if Bonne and Taylor will be fit for any of these?
  • I wonder if Bonne and Taylor will be fit for any of these?
    Am concerned it will have a sognificant adverse effect on our season
  • Probably get lost in france on the way to the Valley
  • Break will mean hopefully Hemed back. I have big hopes for Davison as well. 
  • Break will mean hopefully Hemed back. I have big hopes for Davison as well. 
    I have more hope for Davison than Hemed to be honest. 
  • I’ve read the first sentence about 5 times and still don’t understand it.
  • JaShea99 said:
    I’ve read the first sentence about 5 times and still don’t understand it.
    So I am not the only one. 
  • Bonnie Tyler has signed for Charlton?
    No, you misunderstand. Bonne and Taylor are Charlton strikers and are both injured. It's a heartache. Nothing, but a heartache. The trouble is that it hits you when it's too late. In December, you could be standing in the cold rain feeling like a clown if we can't score.
    Every now and then Lewis Page falls apart
  • Sponsored links:

• E_cafc said:
    JaShea99 said:

Me neither ! 

Have just looked up the fixtures on the OS & we have games on the 7th( Boro away), 10th ( Huddersfield home) & 13th ( Hull home) 
  • Right. But who are we playing on the 3rd?
  • JaShea99 said:
    Right. But who are we playing on the 3rd?
    Is that the Sunday or the Friday?
  • edited November 2019
    Break will mean hopefully Hemed back. I have big hopes for Davison as well. 

What is the deal with Davison. Ive heard some positive stuff about the lad and hes been on our bench the last few games as i recall? You rate him?
  • E_cafc said:
    JaShea99 said:
    My first sentence?
  • E_cafc said:
    JaShea99 said:
    My first sentence?
    I think because you said 3rd December in your 1st sentance. We dont play on 3rd
  • E_cafc said:
    JaShea99 said:
    My first sentence?
    Now corrected so it is 3 games in 7 days. Apart from the error in the date of the first game which is easy to spot (I didn't re-read my post after) what is not to understand???
  • @PrincessFiona - you still have "3 games in days 7" instead of "3 games in 7 days" in your first sentence. Although I am sure most of us understand what you mean... :)
  • Bonnie Tyler has signed for Charlton?
    I'm holding out for a Hemed
  • E_cafc said:
    JaShea99 said:
    My first sentence?
    Now corrected so it is 3 games in 7 days. Apart from the error in the date of the first game which is easy to spot (I didn't re-read my post after) what is not to understand???
    "3 games in days 7 on 7th, 10th and 13th Dec" is corrected
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    @PrincessFiona - you still have "3 games in days 7" instead of "3 games in 7 days" in your first sentence. Although I am sure most of us understand what you mean... :)
    Can't edit it now to change days 7 to 7 days. But either way it doesn't change the rotten fixture list!