Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can't access CL on iPhone Safari

I thought the site was down to be honest. Got onto the laptop when I got to work and there's no sign of anyone else having this issue. Is this a known thing? Anything I can do to fix it? 

Comments

• Whenever somebody posts a tweet in here, it always comes through blank on my phone... iPhone 11 Pro. Have a feeling its more to do with my phone than the site though? I used an iphone X last week and it was fine.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    I thought the site was down to be honest. Got onto the laptop when I got to work and there's no sign of anyone else having this issue. Is this a known thing? Anything I can do to fix it? 
    I had that last night turned the phone on and off and it worked again. 
  • Not working on my work WiFi but ok on 4g

weird
  • edited November 2019
    Cyber attack first the Labour Party now CL 😮
  • Interesting, I had an issue with the site on both my iPhone and iPad last night when in Safari, both on latest OS.
    No issues on Chrome though.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Interesting, I had an issue with the site on both my iPhone and iPad last night when in Safari, both on latest OS.
    No issues on Chrome though.
    iPhone using Ghostery works fine. Think it must be a Safari thing. It's like it's not even connected to the net when I try. 
  • Yeah on iPhone get:

safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server.

Having to log in via charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com to get in on my phone.
  • edited November 2019
    Mine is  a bit hit and miss but I’ve been returning (signed in ) sometimes to the top of pages rather than the next unread waffle on a thread , can’t remember if that’s phone iPad or PC (through google chrome)

latest iOS 13.2.2 (there’s one every fucking week now) has this message on it 

• Addresses an issue where using the Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
    So maybe linked to JiMMy 85s issue