Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could punch anyone in the face at this precise moment...

Who would it be?

Some twat that pinched your potential love interest? By talking a load of bollocks

Matt Smith? (Probably spelt wrong bloke that scored Millwall's winner)

Pardew? Dowie? Roland?

Comments

• Options
    Adolf Hitler
  • Options
    The first option
  • Options
    Bloggers and youtubers 
  • Options
    Persons who start threads like this.

Only joking, before anyone gets upset.

Peace, love and better defending at corners
  • Options
    Mary Berry
  • Options
    Michael Gove or Steve Smith. Mainly because their faces are begging for it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Michael Gove, Rees Mogg, Johnson, Peter Crouch and the gay hairdresser from Gogglebox
  • Options
    ads said:
    Michael Gove, Rees Mogg, Johnson, Peter Crouch and the gay hairdresser from Gogglebox
    I can see most of them but Crouch? Why?
  • Options
    George Osborne
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I assume the thread title implies they won't hit you back? In that case I'd plump for Levi Bellfield. I knew him as an obnoxious body builder, who wouldn't leave the weights room when his session was up, spoiling for a fight. As it turned out, the people he did attack were young women and he had to use a hammer on most of them. He didn't mastermind the Milly Dowler murder, he was too thick. 
  • Options
    Anyone in the Labour shadow cabinet, oh and anyone standing for the Lib Dem, Green, SNP and UKIP parties...  Also the Conservatives actually!

Just hate any politician this morning,  wonder what has happened to piss me off?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ads said:

Crouch would have to be doing a squat for most people to be able to reach. More effort then it's worth  
  • Options
    Boris Johnson. 
  • Options
    The twat squatter who let off the fireworks deliberately during the Remembrance silence in Salford today.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    The twat squatter who let off the fireworks deliberately during the Remembrance silence in Salford today.
    Deserves a fcukin good kicking never mind a punch 
  • Options
    I don't believe in political violence, but Iain Duncan Smith sorely tests that principle
  • Options
    Not sure who the spanner player was, but he was giving large to the us when they scored the winner.
  • Options
    Not sure who the spanner player was, but he was giving large to the us when they scored the winner.
    Can't blame him for that.
    Imagine if Lyle scores a winner against them in April.