Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kosovo v England - Ticket contacts?

Our allocation for the away game in Kosovo was finally confirmed today, two weeks before the trip, as 750 odd.

We have all missed out but had already booked flights etc via a couple of nights in Albania.

I know it’s staggeringly unlikely but this site does produce the goods sometimes. 

Does anyone have a contact, ideally out there, who may be able to help with tickets?

Many thank in advance.

Comments

• You’ll probably be able to get them when you’re out there mate (albeit in the home end).
  • I hoped that but;

1. They had 100k apply for their 6k home tickets apparently. Biggest game in their (short) history.

2. They are really clamping down on it these days. I got into Montenegro away without any ticket back in 2011 but this campaign England fans with legit home end tickets were getting refused entry.

We’ll try though.

As an aside the official tickets are £5!!!
  • edited November 2019
    My Sister has a new boyfriend (West Ham unfortunately) 

Booked the hotel and flights for Kosovo (has to go via. Istanbul from what was said), couldnt get tickets either yet travels to most away games still intends to go

Ended up with concussion in Prague after the pub he was in got stormed by their Ultras, travelled on to Sofia for the Bulgaria game but stayed in the hotel because of the concussion

All that way and didnt get to see a single minute of either game

Like what DaveMehmet says, I imagine he's another who intends to purchase in the home areas if possible
  • My Sister has a new boyfriend (West Ham unfortunately) 

Booked the hotel and flights for Kosovo (has to go via. Istanbul from what was said), couldnt get tickets either yet travels to most away games still intends to go

Ended up with concussion in Prague after the pub he was in got stormed by their Ultras, travelled on to Sofia for the Bulgaria game but stayed in the hotel because of the concussion

Like what DaveMehmet says, I imagine he's another who intends to purchase in the home areas if possible
    I hope youve not got him a ticket for millwall 
  • clb74 said:

He'll miss the rest of the season.
  • clb74 said:

I aint that stupid to go Millwall again!! ;)
  • clb74 said:

He probably bought valley gold the other week and got one himself. 
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

He'll miss the rest of the season.
    Is it Lewis Page?
  • @The Organiser

how is it out there?

Many England ?
  • It's next Friday!
  • I am a muppet.
  • MrOneLung said:
    @The Organiser

how is it out there?

Many England ?