Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oops I tweaked the Lions' tail

2»

Comments

• Options
    Did you leave them one of your business cards?
  • Options
    No, I'm not (quite) that stupid  ;)
  • Options

Ben Thompson is most definitely not a Charlton fan.

Getting any of our players to move at all these days is a stretch, so count yourself lucky you spoke to one of the ones there that is able to move.

You’re right about Ben Thompson. I know his old man, they both hate us
  • Options
    Did you leave them one of your business cards?
    Inter Scottish Island Firm
  • Options
    Shag said:

Getting any of our players to move at all these days is a stretch, so count yourself lucky you spoke to one of the ones there that is able to move.

You’re right about Ben Thompson. I know his old man, they both hate us

My mate's company decorated Ben Thompson's house.  He said that Ben  was a really good, decent bloke and made the lads working there feel very welcome.  He wasn't arrogant in any way.
  • Options
    Image result for brick wall

He is beautiful, we shall name him Ben............
  • Options
    Forget pulling the lions tail, I’d settle for stamping on his foot and kicking him in the Goebals.
  • Options

Most likely will never happen but what if Ben Thompson did sign for us in Jan? How would you react? Or is that a silly question @Big_Bad_World
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Most likely will never happen but what if Ben Thompson did sign for us in Jan? How would you react? Or is that a silly question @Big_Bad_World
    Of course it's a silly question. It'd be like me asking how you'd react to Bowyer leaving you to come and manage us :)
  • Options
    No, I'm not (quite) that stupid  ;)
    Just a delusional, 50-something women poster, apparently
  • Options
    Great story, when's the movie
  • Options

Of course it's a silly question. It'd be like me asking how you'd react to Bowyer leaving you to come and manage us :)
    Wouldn't really bother me tbh with you if that did happen, only if we had Neil Harris as the replacement of course 😉