Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton match tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• I'm quietly confident that theyl make the 5th phase, theres really not much difference in the 1st 4 
  • shine166 said:
    I'm quietly confident that theyl make the 5th phase, theres really not much difference in the 1st 4 
    200-300 maybe
  • Ticket update

Standard tickets

753 SEATS AVAILABLE

• shine166 said:
    bobmunro said:
    cafc_se7 said:
    I can’t get a ticket until Monday 2pm if any lifers are willing to help with getting me a ticket it would be much appreciated!!
    Wasn't expecting to get down on my knees (?) but as posted earlier, IF we're able to buy 4 of the 5 our group needs once Friday afternoon comes around, we shall still be one short for this match until Monday afternoon's phase kicks in. However, I am not convinced tickets will still remain at that point...

Our 5th member is a season ticket holder, VG member & purchased home & away tickets last season for 90% of matches. As with ourselves, she was a season ticket holder for many years prior to last season's attempt to put pressure on RD to sell...

I have exhausted all avenues thus far to try to resolve this issue but am now forced to appeal on here for a ticket for a lady whom many of you will know from POTY events and ALL matches. 

As the Temptations sang: Ain't too proud to beg . 
    @Fanny_Fanackapan I can't make the game unfortunately but will attempt to get two tickets on Monday at 2.00pm. I was going to get one that I promised ages ago for @Rossman92 our colonial cousin who is coming across for his first visit to see Charlton - the other one is yours.

The above is of course subject to there being tickets available when I log on.
    Not even bothered buying VG to jump the queue...tut tut 
    I've got 510 points AND Valley Gold.
  • edited November 2019
    bobmunro said:
    shine166 said:
    bobmunro said:
    cafc_se7 said:
    I can’t get a ticket until Monday 2pm if any lifers are willing to help with getting me a ticket it would be much appreciated!!
    Wasn't expecting to get down on my knees (?) but as posted earlier, IF we're able to buy 4 of the 5 our group needs once Friday afternoon comes around, we shall still be one short for this match until Monday afternoon's phase kicks in. However, I am not convinced tickets will still remain at that point...

Our 5th member is a season ticket holder, VG member & purchased home & away tickets last season for 90% of matches. As with ourselves, she was a season ticket holder for many years prior to last season's attempt to put pressure on RD to sell...

I have exhausted all avenues thus far to try to resolve this issue but am now forced to appeal on here for a ticket for a lady whom many of you will know from POTY events and ALL matches. 

As the Temptations sang: Ain't too proud to beg . 
    @Fanny_Fanackapan I can't make the game unfortunately but will attempt to get two tickets on Monday at 2.00pm. I was going to get one that I promised ages ago for @Rossman92 our colonial cousin who is coming across for his first visit to see Charlton - the other one is yours.

The above is of course subject to there being tickets available when I log on.
    Not even bothered buying VG to jump the queue...tut tut 
    I've got 510 points AND Valley Gold.
    So ? It was a joke and one not aimed at you lol

'Rossman92 our colonial cousin who is coming across for his first visit to see Charlton'
  • Ticket update

Standard tickets

748 SEATS AVAILABLE

• I thought a lot more would of gone by now. 

• Im next Friday at 2pm so no chance, but anyone fancies helping me...pm me. 2-4 needed! Please! 

Be 500 left on Monday at this rate.

To be honest i'm sure it's more of a reflection that not many people have 650+ points
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    Under the current system, what is the current maximum amount of points you can be on?

2 year ST holder + 30 away league games since the start of last season = 760 points.

Do cup games and play off games count towards it or do they only count league games?
  • Fantastic system that not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans still do not understand.
  • Under the current system, what is the current maximum amount of points you can be on?

2 year ST holder + 30 away league games since the start of last season = 760 points.

Do cup games and play off games count towards it or do they only count league games?
    Cup games and Home Friendlies get you 5 points. I think the play offs were 10 each 
  • Under the current system, what is the current maximum amount of points you can be on?

At present 855 points is the maximum points.
    Fantastic system that not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans still do not understand.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/loyalty-points-explained
  • Fantastic system that not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans still do not understand.
    The information has been put out there.
    If people can't be bothererd to read/remember it that's their call.
  • clive said:
    Under the current system, what is the current maximum amount of points you can be on?

Fantastic system that not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans still do not understand.
    Has anyone other than Seb achieved this?  :)
  • Phase 3 about to start,ticket update

standard tickets

734 SEATS AVAILABLE

West Brom went straight on general  which met with no complaints.  Perhaps tickets should be sold this way in the future.
  • clive said:

Has anyone other than Seb achieved this?  :)
    I'm Norway in Eurovision.
  • Sponsored links:

West Brom went straight on general  which met with no complaints.  Perhaps tickets should be sold this way in the future.
    More tickets available, less demand

The remaining London games will need definitely need restricting, QPR, Brentford plus Birmingham, the nearest of the rest

The other away games may just be sold on general, depending on how we're doing
    Gary I don't know if you're being serious or not ?
    We had an allocation of over 2,000 for WBA.
    We have roughly half that allocation for Luton.
    The ticket priority is fine apart from VG perhaps being a bit high.
    However, Rikofold has a point that if VG members are to be guaranteed a ticket, then they may as well go higher up.
  • Ticket update

Standard tickets

724 SEATS AVAILABLE

However, Rikofold has a point that if VG members are to be guaranteed a ticket, then they may as well go higher up.
    I am being serious.

I hear what Clive and you are saying regards the points system being spelt out, but the volumes of people on here questioning things seems to suggest many people are unhappy.

As regards two stages of selling tickets in one day, I have not seen that before.
    It's impossible to guranteee VG members a ticket when their are more members than there are tickets
  • So if I need two student tickets for QPR away who do i have to sleep with?
    Valley gold priority tickets only work for those on low points.
    Valley gold have let down members on 580 points
    I am being serious.

I hear what Clive and you are saying regards the points system being spelt out, but the volumes of people on here questioning things seems to suggest many people are unhappy.

As regards two stages of selling tickets in one day, I have not seen that before.
    It's been happening for a long time mate.

PS If we put Luton on General Sale as you wish, a fair amount of S/T holders, VG holders and fans who attend regularly home & away may have missed out for fans that only go occasionally.
    You're talking nonsense :-)
    That is ridiculous but i know you don't actually believe that. 
  • clive said:

I'm pretty sure that the maximum's actually 870.  Did you remember to take into account the Gillingham away friendly (which unusually counted as 10 points), and Chris Solly's testimonial match against Aston Villa (worth another 5)?